Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

i think the way it looks is totally awsome :!: :!: :!: i think he's good at his work and that the stuff he makes really dose look real :!: :!: :!:

keep working ull do greter aand greter everytime :!: :!: :!: :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as noone has brought it, you can have it for 150k then. What do you want it to say?

Wyrm, I can see what you mean, I just have a love for lightcards as reflections.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

and you were concerned about people not wanting good sigs

and GSW i like it... if there could have been a horn or arm or tail from a lesser i woudl have liked it better

maybe he could re-do it and put it on grass for me?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Mementh, just because I can see where he is coming from, doesnt mean I agree. I don't think it looks cell shaded, and seriously, I love the outcome of lighting and reflections on all my sigs here.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Mementh, just because I can see where he is coming from, doesnt mean I agree. I don't think it looks cell shaded, and seriously, I love the outcome of lighting and reflections on all my sigs here.

no no i liked it i just wish it was on the ground or something now :/

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

dont u guys remember some rules of rs....

Real World

Item Trading

Rule 12.

RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.

Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

dont u guys remember some rules of rs....

Real World

Item Trading

Rule 12.

RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.

Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Many people have emailed Jagex and they have given us permission. I'm sure a copy of the email can be obtained if you wish.

jagex doesnt use emails anymore unless u emailed them like a year ago

Sorry, I ment messaged. Whatever it's called, I dont' really play so I used the wrong ter. Excuse me.