Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traxion, I was hoping you liked it as it is. The actual bow is pretty heavy (heavy = lots of polygons) and seeing as I don't have my main computer here for atleast a week, I can't make any changes. Dragon armor is dragon leather =P

Silverdog, sorry, modeling whole wolves is a little past my expertees.

En Fuego, the cannon has been bid on, but none for 200k, so if you want it, you win. Just let me know what text (if any) you want on it.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

I cannot currently change it no, that would require actually having the file here. Once you pay me on RS, I upload the unsampled file, and then you use it as your sig, its fully yours then.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

See Below post.

EDIT: I'll bet it's not really enough cash tho...... so name your price, and I'll work to get that amount of Gps.

BTW, before I saw your sig shop, I thought people had actually taken the time to metalwork weapons from RS. Your sigs look that life like.

Really? Well, if you think so, I'll change it, after reconsideration, it would look quite cluttered. How about two rune arrows sitting next to a dragon dagger, with a law rune scattered to the site? It's to show that I work on Mage, Melee, and Ranged.

Yeah, someone has already ordered a dragon dagger, it's up to you what you want, just don't have what someone already has (if you get me?)

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

How about a rune throwing knife, with a faint law symbol engraved on the handle, laying next to a Black (T) MEDIUM (yes, I know they aren't real) helm?

OR

A very flowing, white, "Inferno" (yes, the characters), in a very glowy, yet firey, white aura? (how's that for original?)