Slayer: 8

Mining: 48

Smithing: 40

Fishing: 37

Cooking: 40

Firemaking: 32

Woodcutting: 47

Farming: 1 (super ouch...)

Also essential, and quite depressing, I only have 21,289 gold in the bank. I can't think of any decent ways to make money- either my stats are too low, or I don't have enough money to invest. While leveling my stats is a goal I have in mind, the best ways to do this require more money or better equipment than I have, and the other ways require inordinate amounts of time. Is there much I could do? Or should I just take it slow?

melkolmr.png

Mine ess and sell for 100 ea on forums. (sell 2k+ at a time)

Remember, do not train Construction until you have 2 mil+ to spend, it gets very costly after lvl 40 or so

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I really suggest you do something that both give you decent exp and cash. No matter if mining essence is good cash, it's lousy mining exp. In the long run your own levels are more important than quick cash. If you are to mine, mine essence and work on your own levels, and later make nature runes to sell, or mine something that give better exp, but still give cash when you sell it.

Pick flax, spin it and sell the bowstrings. This will give you both money and good crafting exp, though it's boring.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png