Chaos Events Team(CET) Official Thread

wild_goat_14

Hello fun-seekers. This is the Chaos Events Team official thread..where we take event suggestions and comments. This thread also has the official events calendar...so if its on there...its gonna happen.

AUGUST CALENDAR

-----------------------

26TH~MOLEY MOLEY!~TIME TO BE ANNOUNCED.

CET CREW

------------

Wild_Goat_14(Leader)

Rctycoonfan(Secratary/Events Planner)

Sr_Travis_77(Events Planner/Chaperone)

Ugafan_2009(Event Chaperone)

Monkeybeast0(Event Chaperone)

326death326(Event Chaperone)

If you have any questions regarding cet post, tip.it pm, or pm me ingame.

(CET)Hope To See You There!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

mole event thread is up.....event is saturday the 26th

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

well...sdob is only monster based and tet events are more along the lines of contests...we do minigames or suggestions...and i got 2 or 3 mole sugesstions so i said...ill do a mole event

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

A nice idea...but...don't we already have TET and the SODB? :\

are you implying that we have too many events already? YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!!!

too bad im going f2p or id come

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

are you implying that we have too many events already? YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!!!

too bad im going f2p or id come

its only 5 bucks :P just kidding...sorry you cant come...

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

its only 5 bucks :P just kidding...sorry you cant come...

im not poor its the fact that ihave to go to school. It was my decision...my parents payed for it anway (i dont have a credit card =p) but i see what youre saying

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Hello everyone um i handed over leader ship to wild goat because im just to busy but i have an event idea....The Rouges Den.A place to test your patience agilty thieving and your cunning. This event would require 50 agil and 50 thieving the 1st to finish revieces a 500k prize 2nd 300k prize and 3rd 200k prize i could pay for this event but i mean later on i would like the leader to give me 500k because im into barrows now.

It is at this momeant i would like to say goodbye to all the workers and to C.E.T i will still help plan and stop by everyone once in a while though and will be proud to call myself the founder of C.E.T.

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

I would like to welcome 326death326 or known or the forums as youknowwho to the CET. Thanks for helping and i hope that you can help loads in th future.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

sweeeeetttt 8-) this is gonna be fun! \'

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

sweeeeetttt 8-) this is gonna be fun! \'
ya...itll b tons o FUN!and i posted new mole guide bacause last 1 was sad....event is the 26th to to c ya there!

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Sorry bout yesterday...I was with 2 friends till like 7..then my dad had a virus scan goin on the computer...so I didn't get on at all.

its ok.....we really didnt need much more help..all we really need is 3 or 4 workers and event.We had 5. I dont expect you to make every event....and your not pressed to.just make it when you can....and when you cant just pm me ahead of time.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

well....i just got home and saw that lee is in fact doing fight pits....we were thinking about making it an event but i guess we will have to wait a few months.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg