"Angel" - A new brushed abstract :) Rate it!

Nadril

AngelSig.jpg

well, its definitly different from my others. went for a smoother look this time :) Just trying to praccy on my brushing :D and i think it turned out preaty good.

Anyways, rate away :D

EDIT : just noticed it is kind of messy, i'll try and work on it tomorrow.

Why do you only make little images?

you can ask others, i do do bigger images a lot, but since i'm new to brushing i want to get it set strait on smaller images before trying to tackle a larger image :P

But yeah, my piece after my next or my next will be a bigger work probaly :P Might even bring brushing over to some new space scenes :)

Oh alright then. I tend to not comment on 3d noised abstracts anymore, seeing as I'm known within a few communitys for tearing people apart =P No offence or anything, I just know how easy they are to create.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Guest 1_Hit_Quit
now that i look at it it is kind of messy. Meh i work on tomorrow :|

Your good at your style.. I just know you can do better...

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

hey maybe you can make one for EMP... he has a post asking for a sig, I would make him 1, but i lost all my custom fonts/brushes ect... i formatted... had virus

hey maybe you can make one for EMP... he has a post asking for a sig, I would make him 1, but i lost all my custom fonts/brushes ect... i formatted... had virus

yeah i probaly will :P Give me more motivation.

Nads, my opinion.

try to add more colour to it, by that i mean maybe more saturation, or the addition of a second colour (say blue for the lesser parts, and yellow or something for the main bright lights). it just looks too monotonous in my opinion, but hey, the most important thing is if you like, if you do, don't let my opinion stray you from your own unique style.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Nads, my opinion.

try to add more colour to it, by that i mean maybe more saturation, or the addition of a second colour (say blue for the lesser parts, and yellow or something for the main bright lights). it just looks too monotonous in my opinion, but hey, the most important thing is if you like, if you do, don't let my opinion stray you from your own unique style.

i'll try and get the colorizing better. Also, usualy for getting brushing to blend in with a work i've found out is preaty hard, and i've had to copy all the layers and paste a 1 color version. I'll try and work with it from there :D I might make this one smaller, and work on making some details stand out of it.

Looks like a brushed up render..

Nad, to be honest, I dont really like it.. :oops:

It too blurry, it doesnt have enough contrast, and try some different colouring..

Its also too big for my likings, but that is, ofcourse, personal taste..

I know you can do way better, even if this is one of your first brushed abstracts..

Just keep practicing I'd say ;)

tipitsigte0.png