dragon axe improvement!!!!!!!!

adon1

Does anyone have any numbers yet? Like cut magics for 20 minutes with a rune axe, then cut 20 minutes with a dragon axe. Or time how long it takes to get a full load of magic with a rune axe, then time it for a dragon axe.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I should think about buying one.

Oh, wait. Woodcutting is useless.

Oh yeah, completely.. because its sister-skill fletching isn't one of the most profitable in the game..

lol.. your right.. it isnt the most profitable in the game, all it does is put money into the game..

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I feel bad now that I sold my old one. I got one for 1.2m a couple of weeks ago and resold it for 1.5m after a little use. Too bad I didn't just keep it for the pretty redness and made 1.8m after the update.

I think I'll buy one when the prices drops down about a million or so =P. Dang krazy prices with new updated items. I bought a whip a while ago when they were the big rush for 4.65m and now I just feel like I've wasted 2mil, although I love the weapon 8).

EDIT: Weird, the poster above me has the same total level as me when I posted 8D.

Kaejer.png

Oh yeah, completely.. because its sister-skill fletching isn't one of the most profitable in the game..

I dont think fletching is profitable. I got 84 fletching and i dont think i made really any money from it :-k

I make alot more money from Combat then Fletching.

siggd7.jpg

i thought woot and went to daga kings................................died :wall:

good news is my friend took most of my stuff and we got an arch ring and seers ring so i dont mind.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

It had to happen some time, I'm glad it happened sooner rather than later though. I don't think I'll buy one, but the dk's might be friendly, you never know!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I dont think fletching is profitable. I got 84 fletching and i dont think i made really any money from it :-k

Fletching is very profitable if you do it right. When you buy all supplies it will cost you money, but if you make your own bowstrings and nats 99 fletching will make you 45-ish million gp.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

you have obviously been doing something wrong.

from 85-99 fletching i made well over 30 mil

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.