TIGER's PIXEL SHOP!

tiger

ok, i have now turned my shop into a real pixel shop :) .

Here are some samples of my work :

alliceo.png

axe2.png

fearthemage.png

hubie.png

I2asKasssample.png

pigstein1.png

w4ldrangesig.png

So if you like like my work and would like to order a sig. plz tell me what you want on it ( no blood/gore plz :P ) and how much you are willing to pay.....

I will also also make some pixel avatars if anyone wants. :)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chunky59

i want a free pixel sig.

username: chunky59

make a picture of me dying (lots of blood) (LOTS!)

and have an arrow from chunky59 pointing to me so they know im the one dying. than just make a cool background maybe lava around i duno u decide.

I'll take one !

Theme

it should be a man standing on the beach in front of the sea holding bags (or nets) of lobsters, 1 or 2 in each hand.

Man:

trousers: blue

shirt: blue

Face: instead of a nose has a pigs snout. is bald and wearing blue p-hat.

text I'll tell ya later. thanks!

ponderineq1.gif

DAMNIT! WE POSTED EXACTLY THE SAME TIME!

but as I was first to point this out, I should get it :D :D :D

I WANT IT! :lol:

EDIT: didn't know you were doing more than one, srry for that.

ponderineq1.gif

i want one! i want it too be me fightin umm, someone and i am wining it is against somone i guess who is a uhh...mage i guess, and he is shooting a high level spell at me, but it doestn do much, and uhh, i have a red phat, full saradomin ,rune scimmy and dragon ammy, umm, i am lvl 69 and uhh, anything else u wanna know i will tell uo and the guy i am fighitng has uhh full zammy robes, and a god staffa dn a god cape and tha tis it

i want one! i want it too be me fightin umm, someone i guess, and uhh, i have rune full, rune chain, rune legs, addy kite and rune scimmy and strength ammy, umm, i am lvl 69 and uhh, anything else u wanna know i will tell u

Fix your sig already!!! You've been told a million times.

I could use one, I would most like one with a mage in full red Mage robes and a teal hat. And he is wielding a Zammy Staff in one hand, and a Guthix staff in the other. This Mage is then chasing tons of melee people in full rune while blasting them with spells. You can chose the setting of it but it should be like the traditionall barren waste land of the wild, and then in the bottom right hand corner it should say "Fear the Mage...." . Btw the mage is me muhahahaha lol. If you want u can add my name in the bottom left corner or wherever u see fit.

Basically like the one I have now but I want two diff sigs, one for clan websites and one for forums like tip it :)

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.