How Much Time Do You Actually Spend On Runescape?

cyanman

T :( oday, I've decided to leave Runescape and the forums completely but before I go I've decided to do a little math.

If a slightly addicted runescape player plays the game for 2 hours every day , he spends 1/12 of his day on runescape. Okay, that doesn't seem to be very much. But it adds up, If he plays for a year he ends up spending one month of his life on runescape.

Thats nothing, but what if he spends 3 hours a day playing runescape, what about 4 or 6? If someone could manage to play runescape every day 6 hours a day for one year, thats 1/4 of their day (most of it actually, when you factor in sleeping) and 3 full months, 90 days, or 194,400 hours of runescape throughout the year, leaving them with little time for much else, Is this really health. Just think about it. :-s

i only play 3 hrs a day max and some ppl like n0valyfe like to play a lot and if they want to they can.
yah he plays constantly and gets alot of xp, i have my addicted times and my nonaddicted times whren i am like [bleep] this booooooooooored booooooooooooored and when i am accually doing something fun i am not playn 12hr a day EVERY DAY.
StarViv.png

very long now since its vacation i'd say 8 hours a day. (this is without breakfast, lunch, dinner, food breaks, snacks, toilet breaks and whatnot)

how long i sleep. 7-10-12 hours.

Runescape ingame name: Rmond (on the forum this name was already taken)

Rmond.png

if u can drop runescape to do other things than your not addicted. Like today i dropped runescape to go play baseball wtih my brother. As long as you can drop runescape to do other things your not addicted, but if you cant then u have something to worry about.

i play about 5 hours a day but i dont think im addicted.

Drgnriderx11.png

I lead a strange life. Some days when I'm most addicted to Runescape, I can happily play from dawn to dusk (around 12 hours, not including breaks for food and drink and toilet-stops). Typically this 'hardcore' playing streak can last anything from a week to a few months. Then I bore of the game, and I might log on for a total of 2 hours per MONTH! Then a few months on and I think about playing Runescape some more and before you know it, I'm back up to my huge daily scaping routine. It's a crazy world.

Despite that, I genuinely believe that I am not addicted to the game. Take today for example. Right now I'm staying in a student house with 3 of my mates from university. The house is always quiet because during the day we're all either out at work, or usually spend most of the day in our bedrooms gaming or watching TV or just sleeping - it's a student thing or so I'm told... I'm also in one of my 'hardcore' periods of Runescaping, yet earlier today my friend decided to do a BBQ tonight, so I logged off Runescape straight away, went and helped out, then we sat down and ate and watched the Reading Music Festival on TV, then we watched a film, and now I'm about to go to bed.

So you see, I think the fact that I can drop Runescape at any time and go and entertain a social life is proof that I'm not addicted. Almost every night we are all in the sitting room together eating dinner together and watching TV or something. Then occasionally we go out clubbing, down the pub, whatever it's not a problem, it's just one helluva sweet chilled-out life to live!

~Ian

I am EXACTLY the same. During summer I've been a hardcore rs player, but recently, after acheiving my goal of 1500 total, I've given up, maybe playing 10-30 minutes a day tops? I know I won't be playing come september, move into my new house, and a new year of Uni starts! Can't wait. It beats runescape a million times over.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

I do at least! 1 hour whenever i can on school days and all the time anytrime other than school days! lol =)

A fine Gentleman, and lover of Pie, and of course the TET.

I don't mind making siggys, just send me a "PM".

Never forget someone always loves you, me! *Hug*

jim100200dn8.jpg