~ Petrolhead's Blog ~ 23 farming!

Hello. I'd like to give you a warm welcome to my blog.

~~LATEST LEVEL~~:

24farmingzf0.png

[hide=About Me]

Hello. I'm Petrolhead22, real name Luke. I've been playing RuneScape for at least 2 and a half years now. I've just recently come back after a 6 month break.

[/hide]

[hide=Pictures]

56magecroppedkp1.jpg

magerankedcroppedep8.jpg

familycrestcompletedcrozu9.jpg

07oct23215608ht3.png

07oct23223653gk3.png

07oct24000229zq7.png

20farmrh1.png

21farmingtm3.jpg

22farmingul2.png

23farmingch3.png

[/hide]

[hide=Blog]

[hide=Saturday, October 13th, 2007]

Ah, a nice, peaceful morning here. Sun is shining brightly through the windows.

I really get started on the long road to 99 fishing today. I bought the 177,400 feathers I needed and settled down in Shilo, my home for the coming months. I was rather pleased to find that the experience rate was pretty nice, topping out at about 60,000 exp/h.

Been on and off all day. Gained a good 150k exp, putting me not far off 84. Maybe gonna get it tomorrow. Who knows. Anyway, time for bed now...[/hide]

[hide=Saturday, October 20th, 2007]

I'm losing the desire to play RS, bit by bit. I really don't get why. I'm going to try my best to keep myself motivated and keep on playing.

I've reformatted my blog so it's actually a definable blog, not just some forum space used for levels and other things. I find it much easier to write about stuff than posting random pictures no one really cares about. So without further ado, here's the neater looking blog! :D [/hide]

[hide=Sunday, October 21st, 2007]

A productive day for me. I felt like doing a quest, which is an unusual thing for me. I picked Family Crest, because it's a Legends requirement and also because the gauntlets would be useful. One problem: my mage. I hate it, so naturally, it's low. Luckily for me I found out that you can get away with 56 mage and a mind bomb. I promptly got this level:

56magecroppedkp1.jpg

The day before, I got 55 mage, putting me on the highscores:

magerankedcroppedep8.jpg

After I got my level, I breezed through the quest. :)

familycrestcompletedcrozu9.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Monday, October 22nd, 2007]

No RS played.[/hide]

[hide=Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007]

Not a bad day really. I'm a bit tied up with family and personal commitments but I managed to get 50 thieving, which wasn't too bad for only a couple of hours playing.[/hide]

[hide=Wednesday, October 24th, 2007]

A good day. Played a fair few hours and got 3 farming levels. Not bad for a skill I haven't trained in about a year. Still have a lot of commitments though. D:[/hide]

[/hide]

Thanks for reading.

good luck, btw I am going for 99 fishing too, and would you know it, from level 83 as well, maybe if I wise up and go to shilo instead of sharks the whole way we can race :P (76-83 on sharks and trawler ftw!!!)

41166338jj7.png

click my (very bad) siggy for blog