A few ideas

jantsu18

Ok, here are a few ideas that i have thought of. I havent played for a while so i dont know if they have already been suggested.

PS. I cant spell so please dont judge my spelling :oops:

Here are the ideas:

1. I know many people have suggested to have winter as a season but there would be a few things that would stop it from working:

a. how on earth can u have snow in the desert?

b. Imagine that u havent played for a while and u logg in and its winter and u die pecause of the cold.

c. If u have winter u would also need spring and autumn and summer.

So my solution is to have it not as a season but as a area (like the desert) and it would be somewheare far nort.

2. The alchemy skill. It would be something between herblore and magick. With this skill you could turn some maple logs into a ruby or a tuna into a bar of gold. It would make it easier to get gems so instead of having to buy them r haveing to spending lots of time trieng to get one while mineing u can just make one.

Ok thats all for now. I actually have a few more but i am to lazy to tipe at the moment. I may tipe more depending on how u reackt on these :ohnoes: . I dont mind somebody posting them in the in the official forums

or take credit for them (it wasnt hard to think of). So all replies are welcome, I want to know what u think :)

Image14.jpg

I love the alchemy skill (I've been watching FMA so much I love that show) but their would have to be ceratin items and stuff in it like maybe it could be like the slayer skill with an alchemy teacher, and only ceratin items would turn into other items, using alchemy would use ur energy once u were out u couldn't use alchemy untill it recharged, but that would be cool to like preform alchemy on th ground and have a giant fist or [bleep]e come out and attack a monster I support idea #2

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

um already there? trollwies mt. and waterbirth has snow along with the troll thing for dt. And i think we don't need an alchemy skill...got already cash, no need for something else.