Reconnecting with lost friends

chris1216

So here was the story- I left p2p for a few months (right before construction, actually) and didn't play f2p. A few days ago I picked up p2p again and suprise suprise, none of my friends have been online because they most likely removed me because I haven't played for so long.

Its somewhat un-fun to not be able to contact all of them.

Yes, I'm aware that some of them may have stopped playing or just haven't been online yet, but I'm also sure that I got removed for being inactive for some of them.

Has this happened to anyone else?

And no, i don't think any of them are tipit or runehq users.

I've played since june 2001 with multiple breaks thrown in there. It has happened to me sooo many times, just focus on making new friends but keep your old friends added i can't count how many times i've met back up with a friend i added 3 years ago just because they randomly turned private chat on. I also met a kid who was neighbors with my biological father who i hadn't seen in 5 years... just by talking in the fishing guild until we realized we knew the towns and same people :shock: The world truly is a small place afterall.

pandapk2.jpg

Well, i'm pretty sure this is why there is a "Missing Persons" topic or something like that stickied in General or General p2p.

But yes, it's happened to me with some of my best friends, when I quit during the school year and play over the summer.

By the way, i'm from Michigan, too. :thumbsup: ( Battle Creek is Ftw. )

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I've lost a few good friends after changing a main account. The people have private chat on friends and all that, and don't seem to care for me either. It's very sad that these kinds of things can occur, but it's always good to get to know new people of course.

This is the link to this missing person's list that someone mentioned about:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=395996&start=0