Y0ur M0ther's Place - Taking NEW orders -

y0ur_m0ther

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill pay you 100k for you to make me sig with me in black drag armor with glory ammy magic short and rune large trim if possible if not then my pink long hair in corners say 85 range 73 mage 92 combat 80 hits above me put my name in some pretty cool font this what i look like

edit~can you have me shooting someone with a rune arrows sticking threw chest with blood coming down so have arrow threw him and have my guy bleeding from wounds from my battle and i know its alot of work but im upping my price to 200k and 250k if its good

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/ ... /mysig.bmp

ill pay you 100k for you to make me sig with me in black drag armor with glory ammy magic short and rune large trim if possible if not then my pink long hair in corners say 85 range 73 mage 92 combat 80 hits above me put my name in some pretty cool font this what i look like

edit~can you have me shooting someone with a rune arrows sticking threw chest with blood coming down so have arrow threw him and have my guy bleeding from wounds from my battle and i know its alot of work but im upping my price to 200k and 250k if its good

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/ ... /mysig.bmp

i make sigs for 250k minumum.

Adelais.jpeg

Do You Accept Rs2 Money?

Yes i do, even though i dont play rs2, its just funny to collect :lol:

and that brush sig, is ew, pk3r changed the file to JPEG and made the pic like 50 pixels smaller (made it 350x150 by mistake) but thats a oooooold brush sig i make em muuuch better now ;) im at my grandmah's place now... shes like 70 and were gonna see matrix :lol: :cry:

Adelais.jpeg

Do You Accept Rs2 Money?

Yes i do, even though i dont play rs2, its just funny to collect :lol:

and that brush sig, is ew, pk3r changed the file to JPEG and made the pic like 50 pixels smaller (made it 350x150 by mistake) but thats a oooooold brush sig i make em muuuch better now ;) im at my grandmah's place now... shes like 70 and were gonna see matrix :lol: :cry:

Y0ur_Grandm0ther. :P

Killer sigs, keep up the great work, especially that psp 7 sig. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Will you make me a pixel sig for 600k.

if i tell you what i want

might be a bit longwided but for 600k....

basically

rune rocks, guy full zammy(me) with drag axe ,ammy ,red cape, gloves boots,standing above a guy kneeling down with axe raised and glowing ready to kill.

the guys drag long is on floor and hes bleeding

leaning against the rune rock is his mate missing his head(not shwon on floor) and a dent in rocks where i chopped it off.

Luke999 in blood red writing at top.

think for 600k you could do that?

hey miss mom i been a searching a little since i just found out there was a search button :oops:

and then i came across this,, misterxman_sig24.png a edit you made for fun showing xman some stuff in a very very very old post uhm somewhere july june.. or so and i lookd and sayd to myself: WOW that is a very swoot edit what colors can do to a sig you rock ! 8)

signature_1.gif

basically

rune rocks, guy full zammy(me) with drag axe ,ammy ,red cape, gloves boots,standing above a guy kneeling down with axe raised and glowing ready to kill.

leaning against the rune rock is his mate missing his head(not shwon on floor) and a dent in rocks where i chopped it off.

Sure i can ;) i start work on it as soon as i get home from mah granmah :roll: :oops:

Adelais.jpeg

basically

Sure i can ;) i start work on it as soon as i get home from mah granmah :roll: :oops:

thank you very much :P

basically

thank you very much :P

if you gonna use it at TIF you know they wont accept bodies without heads ;) are u sure u want it that gore? :|

Adelais.jpeg

ok... this is taking me to long... u only sell it if ur pleased with the price, that means ur not pleased with the price i give (520k) so plz take my offer away ur not gonna sell it to me so i wont have to keep 520k in my bank (i merchant)

sell it to me now or take my offer away... so i can buy a other sig

ok... this is taking me to long... u only sell it if ur pleased with the price, that means ur not pleased with the price i give (520k) so plz take my offer away ur not gonna sell it to me so i wont have to keep 520k in my bank (i merchant)

sell it to me now or take my offer away... so i can buy a other sig

fair , u win it for 520k!

Adelais.jpeg