don't you just hate waiting 50 years to sell an item.

USMC_24788

I have been trying to get onto world 2 for 3 days straight. spending about 3 - 4 hours of rs time trying to get onto one. Is there no way to get onto world 2 without an auto hacker or somthing, I sware it is the only way it seems.

Anyone know a good way to get into world 2?

24788.png

keep going back to the detail select screen and to the world select until you can click on the world then once it loads save it into your favorites. youll have to update it every time the game updates+ this doesnt work with firefox.

Retired from RS since Sept 06

keep going back to the detail select screen and to the world select until you can click on the world then once it loads save it into your favorites. youll have to update it every time the game updates+ this doesnt work with firefox.

Just click on the arrow to arrange the worlds by number, w2 will be open in 5 minutes of clicking.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

if you do get onto the login screen type in your username and pass and click login

if it comes up that the world is full just keep on clicking login and you will eventually get in...

sorry if this wasnt helpfull...

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg