Balloon Bonanza....in your house!!!

bigboyscoop1

Have you ever been to a drop party and d legs or a phat has been dropped and to many party crashers turn up and get them, even though they wasnt invited? Well heres the idea:

Construction lvl needed: 52

Party Room costs: 20k

You make a room in your house, build the chest, the pully thing and maby even the dancing knights table.

Then maby you should post on the forums that your having your party at your and only you can invite the people into your home...

^^That may seem confusing, but if you post up dates and times, people will say: i will come. then you add there name to the list and and people who are not on the list cant come in.^^

Its one of those things where you think its a good idea but you need peoples opinion lol. Tell me what you think and im happy to answer any questions.

Bigboyscoop

addymstrcape,Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop..Taking Over Runescape...1 Noob At A Time!!!

Interesting suggestion...I'd go with 55 construction though, and maybe 25K for it.... hehehe but whatever it's fine. And i would just like to point out, construction, being a fairly new skill and all, will probably have a few add-on's to it in the future. Party crashers, heh...I don't get why people have to have a big party though... All you have to do is go to your house and only *drop* it.... Quite surprised someone would even drop a phat though. Heh. Invite me next time :XD: