How Many arrows will it take(flamed please lock)

ancientzoide

well you could go to oricle mountian thats just above dwarf mine and rang castle guards

please read the first post and answer that question if i want advice on where to train ill post a topic on that

Retired from RS since Sept 06

then i guess ill have a purple phat soon because if this account doesnt reach 99 ranged by 1 year from today i will eat my computer

i really want to see that happen :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(

Ice Giants are probably gonna produce a better profit off all the nats you will get. Lessers only have dmed drops and not that common, also ice giants are easy to range safe spot wise. And to get 99 range ONLY on weekends will kill you, When i did 72-90 range I ranged through week so it wasnt so busy and just did pking and stuff on weekends since everywhere is packed. Also ancient it is not the point of it being hard, It is the fact that playing everyday it takes like 4 months which is just insane.

I dunno about no good drops. I've been training at lessers and made a pretty good profit off them. I can't compare the profits between other monsters, but it's good enough for me.

And for dying? I haven't ever seen a ranger die yet at lessers. There are so many safespots at karamja and crandor.

Yah i can make a large amount of money off the rune meds they drop

Well depends one what you consider "large amount of money". I meant pretty good profit as in, I can buy back bronze arrows from the shop while still having money left over from my lesser trip.

And ranging on the weekend will kill you =P. It's really crowded at every training spot and will take you a long time not to mention.

icecube7.jpeg