Barrows Forum?

hellbellz

I also think barrows should have its own forum. Half of the posts on General P2P are barrows related and i'm obviously not the only one who is sick to death of them.

Woot 300 posts :D

It's a pretty good idea. The only problem is that if they make a Barrows forum, then they might get obliged to make a Pest Control forum and a Castle Wars forum. You'd have to think ahead about what might also happen in the future. :-k But yes, it is a good idea!!! =D>

~Rcty

Rcty

I'd seen a post in Gen P2P about a Barrows Subforum. That sounds nice, due to ALL OF THE BARROWS POSTS,

it get's old :|. I'm sure a lot of people feel this way. A lot of barrows posts. ::'

Personally, I don't think it's necessary. At the time of this post, there are only 2 posts (from title only description) that are about barrows on the first page. If you remove all the barrows posts, then let's say most of the posts seem to be about pest control (since there will be one less topic to balance them out). What then, make a forum for that? Then something else would become most talked about (since now there are 2 less topics in the p2p forum)..... And so on.

Instead of a specific "barrows" forum, maybe a "mini-games" (or something similar) forum for discussing things such as barrows/PC/CW/etc. Used to discuss strategies, looking for groups, general discussion.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

It's a pretty good idea. The only problem is that if they make a Barrows forum, then they might get obliged to make a Pest Control forum and a Castle Wars forum. You'd have to think ahead about what might also happen in the future. :-k But yes, it is a good idea!!! =D>

~Rcty

Agreed with weirdguy above, a minigame forum would solve the issues mentioned here by Rcty :) We could kick it all in there, but leave TT's in their own forum since that seems a bit busy as it is...