Latest animation!

axeraider70

It's way too small, and the animation is not smooth at all.

Sragel i dont know what the hell your problem is but get off my case dude, you've flamed me in many topics already, plus if you have not worked with jasc animation/paintshop pro 8/mspaint, you should shut it... you can't flame what you haven't tried :wink:

lol i can't take a hit very well sry...

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

yo lol i do some animation, this is the only one I can show cus basically the rest are faar to big.. done about 2 years agoo.

Zombie.gif

and btw I know its not very good but im a lot better now and by animations are smooth cus theyre in a high frame rate.

vistame09copyhr8.png

It's way too small, and the animation is not smooth at all.

Sragel i dont know what the hell your problem is but get off my case dude, you've flamed me in many topics already, plus if you have not worked with jasc animation/paintshop pro 8/mspaint, you should shut it... you can't flame what you haven't tried :wink:

lol i can't take a hit very well sry...

I was just telling you what's wrong with it. If you don't want critisim, don't post.

so can you tell me whats right with it sragel? if you can't then there is something really wrong with it.

lol nice one terly, armour your just like... cat fight between axe and sra...

I already told you whats wrong with it, it's way too small, and the animation is rough.