Call me vox (Blog of a staker)

Oh yeah, only 3 days old forgot to say

Also pictures at the bottom of the post for those of you who have antiredifying tendancys

So anyway with my enrollment into college and the subsequint PILE of work i have inherited from my classes... Well yeah and the girls :-w I have decided to quit from runescape... My little bro who has played around some with rs before but never had members i decided to give all my stuff to...

After some debate i (forcably =D> ) convinced him that a staker was the way to go... Being the smart little booger he is and following my instramental intructions he has progressed much faster then i ever did... <.< anyway i'll get off now and let him type up what he's done

As said above I finally was able to get members on a new account since my brother wouldn't let me have his items if i didn't :notalk:. This account is sopposed to be secret so my charcters name will not be disclosed.

My goals so far are as follows in ORDER

85 range (3 def 1 prayer)

85 mage (depends on price of santa and my stakeing ability)

70 attack (3 defence 40 strength, gonna see how this works)

70 defence (keeping 40-43 strength always no higher)

80 defence

90 defence

90 attack

My final stats that i hope for are

99 attack

99 defence

43 strength (from quests that allow good item wields)

1 prayer (ALWAYS!)

99 mage (got enough money already if i wanted to sell my bros santa But im waiting for it to hit 50 mill

99 range (probably gonna just get around 85-90 i see no need to get it higher)

this will bring me to lvl 96 combat, I am still debateing wether i want acient magiks as they lead to lvl 11 prayer... that would take me to 98?99? combat lvl which might be a little too high... I'm not sure and im not gonna worry about it till 99 mage so forget that lol :D

Pics so far

Bones to peachs at lvl 35 combat - can i get a woots?

ioxmz7.png

Stats - trained with a cannon at rock crabs OH FFS DEAL WITH IT I'M PAYING FOR THE CBS!! Mage was a mage arena

iox2xo8.png

And the ownage 100k darts that my bro smithed and fletched

iox3oy6.png

Anyway ill get a bank picture up soon enough, atm i'm training slayer and range

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Hai Vox! 8-)

Good luck with your final goals. Gratz on Bones to Peaches at only level 35! =D> Don't die of boredom by the way. If you want someone to train ranged with gimme a pm :) .

Good job so far mate :thumbsup: .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Good luck

those stats will be a near impossible

esp. those 99, 43, 99 melee bit

You would think that but chew on this... with 80+ range ill be able to get 50 pest controll points in the same time melee would be able to... So I can train at the same rate as any other player useing pest controll... even the lvl 100+

Hiya wurm! I'll drop you a pm sometime, i really haven't had a chance to get on rs since i posted this. Weekends are no playing times and with some althetic stuff starting up I am gonna have to conserve each moment i get to play... :ohnoes:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^