Signing up for WebBlog

Dalcyte

Well i've never posted an image on tip it (AND PROUD! :thumbsup: ) but i want to. Imageshack is a big no-no, because it downloads the spyware: elitebar onto you're computer occasionally. So does WebBlog. when u enter you're e-mail, ever send you stuff and make you get spam?

I've never gotten spam from photobucket but I don't like its limited bandwidth. That's the only tim i think I got email (when I exceed their bandwidth).

I've never gotten that spyware from imageshack though :-k

icecube7.jpeg

I've never gotten spam from photobucket but I don't like its limited bandwidth. That's the only tim i think I got email (when I exceed their bandwidth).

I've never gotten that spyware from imageshack though :-k

i have spydoctor, and its like really sensitive and good about picking up stuff like that. Everytime i go there it picks up elitebar...not a major thing tho i think.

thanks i just used tinypic and worked great. Trouble now is that i have all this white that i can't crop, or make pic bigger without making image bad.

thanks i just used tinypic and worked great. Trouble now is that i have all this white that i can't crop, or make pic bigger without making image bad.

If you post the image here, I can try to help out with that. I don't know about enlarging the picture though.

icecube7.jpeg