New Isometric

Fortress2000

Well, it's me, yet again trying another isometric tutorial, and here is the outcome of what I have learned this time.....

FirstIsoKitchen-SAMPLE.png

Like the kitchen? :D Took me quite a while to do this one, so, any ratings?

The next thing I make shall come from that crazy, wacky place I like to call my mind.... :-$

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

did you use a tutorial for this? cause i think i saw a tut that had something somewhat similar to that... anywasys it looks good

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well, it's me, yet again trying another isometric tutorial, and here is the outcome of what I have learned this time.....

FirstIsoKitchen-SAMPLE.png

Like the kitchen? :D Took me quite a while to do this one, so, any ratings?

The next thing I make shall come from that crazy, wacky place I like to call my mind.... :-$

So yes, I have used a tutorial. :lol:

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

I was just making an iso kitchen the other day and thought it looked rather bland so looked on da for ideas and pretty much all of them looked the same, try and add some more interest or unique items to it. Also perhaps knock the counter top up a px so it looks thicker (perhaps the same concept with fridge and over doors) and change the internal lines on the glass to either a dark blue or a white, same with the plates.