Proselyte tasset. F2p?

Kiriyama

Quick! sell some parts of the outfit to f2p people fast!!!! Then jagex won't be able to un-f2p-ize the outfit unless they do a rollback! And a rollback means duping... Mwuahahahahahaha!!!!

No really! sell fast!!! I don't want to miss the chance to dupe stuff again!!!

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Quick! sell some parts of the outfit to f2p people fast!!!! Then jagex won't be able to un-f2p-ize the outfit unless they do a rollback! And a rollback means duping... Mwuahahahahahaha!!!!

It would roll back everyone (it wont happen anyway) so you wouldn't be able to dupe anything :wink:

You migth be able to trade it in f2p but f2p members cant wear it, i guess this is a bug watch out dont want to get done for bug abuse.

Dude I found it by accident.

I was gonna store it but I was like OMFG when its name appeared and I could wear it. Anyway it just a harmless bug. I gonna report it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

You migth be able to trade it in f2p but f2p members cant wear it, i guess this is a bug watch out dont want to get done for bug abuse.

I was gonna store it but I was like omg when its name appeared and I could wear it. Anyway it just a harmless bug. I gonna report it.

Sorry i wasn't saying you where in the wrong if thats how it seemed just a warning to others that are off to sell for 100k a set.

I was gonna store it but I was like omg when its name appeared and I could wear it. Anyway it just a harmless bug. I gonna report it.

Sorry i wasn't saying you where in the wrong if thats how it seemed just a warning to others that are off to sell for 100k a set.

Read whole first post.

TASSET IS ONLY F2P NOT EVERY PIECE!

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I know what Jaex is up to... It's another hidden attempt to promote female characters.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It would roll back everyone (it wont happen anyway) so you wouldn't be able to dupe anything :wink:

Last time they rolled everything back, they didn't completely roll the trades back on all accounts... So like if you sold a rune scimmy before the rollback, afterwards you'd have both the scimmy and the money...

Dude!!!!! Sell it to me!!! then i can sell it to other ppl and jagex will have to roll back!!! plz? Rsn-anonimu!!!! What's yours? pm me on these forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.