-=Radiance=-

WeeBoab

Personally i think its dirt and you should go back to your old style.

What happened to having an over sized render with all different and controversial (well they cause some people to have hissy fits) sigs?

Actually personally i cant even tell what youve done differerently, it just doesnt look like a weeboab.

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

>.< u mean retro brushing? =\

and a weeboab? >.< r u gonna pay me royaltys everytime u look into my threads?

I'll tell you what everytime i look in one of your threads ill eat a cookie, but if i gain 10 kilos by the end of the year i'm blaming you.

Retro brushing or whatever you call it yea, just looks a bit unlike the style that i'm used to seeing from you.

Btw in all fairness the reason i look in alot of your threads is because i like your work and well, you post like 3 or 4 a day so its not hard.

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

cha. since iw ent to chaos the kind of thing i posted in the thread is what i like, rather than brushing. i like the smudge thing i did, and the anime things, but i prefer this by far. tell me what you want to see and ill see if i can do it.

Rar, I guess i'll keep my tutorial of my method to myself then. ;)

As always, it's a nice signature. BUT, it's just too same-old, same-old. You're doing too many (in my opinion anyway) of these monotone/gradient mapped signatures. You need more colour, man!

Go back to "retro brushing" if you must, just get some good ol' Weeboab's in. ;)

knkcopy.jpg

One sentence that shoud sum up all my thoughts:

Your whoring your own style.

I know that you like them, but...

It's nice to be original. Try something new everytime. I kept on doing the same thing with one of my favorite styles, but now I'm trying not to use that style anymore. I'm not saying that you should totally give up and go back, but At least try something new. I really liked that smudging technique you used (especially on the..*ahem*suggestive*ahem* theme on the...plastic protection device, o.o, mind if I borrow that PSD? I'll let you see the one you've been DYING to get hold of.

About the sig: Some parts of the dark areas look over saturated and contrasted. Most of the bright parts are really bright. Try using the clone stamp and some brushing to distrbute the light evenly. Right now, it looks really "noobish" in the background. You're using the spatter too much. Especially on the C4D. Now they look like a bunch of squiggly lines. Render isn't even blended in. Doesn't look like you tried anyways. The Title "Radiance" and the text look kind of...plain? You've been using that style of text on all your sigs. Try something new.

knice3yf.jpg

My apologies. But the "stock" is not blended in. :/. ..

And I know what a stock image is. You don't have to keep on pestering me and explaining to me about what a stock is. I've used plenty of stocks in the past.

If you made her the focal point, then blend in on the bottom. More negative space wouldn't hurt either. I prefer dark signatures, but it seems you like bright ones, so I'll let you work with that to perfect it. Maybe some lighting would do justice as well.

knice3yf.jpg