drop all of one item

Hittori

you know how they have like deposit all item when you right click an item in the bank, how bout when you right click an item in your inv a list comes up with "drop 5 item, drop 10 item, drop all item" or something like that

by the way would a member kindly suggest this in the runescape forums? i will praise you in my sig :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

if this has been suggested before im sorry okay i mean i dont really think it should be expected of me to take the time to scrutinize the entire archives of the board just to spare you the excruciating agony of having to look at the same suggestion more than once

must.... play.... runescape....

Personaly i dont care about any prizes, I am just here to level, the economy is messed up anyways, so it doesnt really matter. I would like to see drop 5, 10, or all for fishing at least. :mrgreen: ( since im powerfishing to level 81 ) :mrgreen:

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

txlnghorns22 - i already addressed the issue of more than 1 suggestion in my original post. furthermore, there is no need to be hostile

willyhenriksen - no it wouldnt, it would just mean less clicking. i mean, the same argument could be made against the "cook all" or the "smelt all" option or the autocast, but still not many people are level 99 in those skills. in the old days the ore or fish or whatever would simply keep building up under you, and even then leveling was long and tedious.

riku3320 - its quicker xp to just mine and drop

must.... play.... runescape....