Agility XP! Brimhaven vs Pyramid or something else?

azielgoh

I'm 45 Agility going for 50 or 56. And I was wondering weather the Brimhaven course is faster or the Agility Pyramid. If there's a faster xp for my level can you please say that'll help.

Thanks

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

I agree Ape atoll needs consideration also, I went from 52 to 57 relatively fast. I dont like brimhaven because for some reason I can never get tickets. If you are good at reaching each point in time though stick with Brimhaven and switch up to the wildy only if you want to brace deep wildy. Stay away from pyramid as it is not good enough exp for the amount you fail.

protius69.png

Brimhaven beats pyramid and barbarian course, any day.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I went to wildy course with a friend a few days ago. He was level 47, so I made him a summer pie so he could enter(give+5 agility). I *thought* the only level requirement was to enter the course, but I was wrong. Inside the wildy course, the pipe is level 49 agility to use. So he had to call another friend to bring him agility pots for the first laps, which was a bit of a hassle.

Anyways. Once you are level 49, you can use agility pot to enter wildy course, and can then run it without problem. Once you are in, you will level pretty fast. Bring 1 or 2 friends for company, a weapon, and a few pieces of food. Dont eat until your hp get pretty low, remember that the damage you take from falling is related to your hp - the lower your hp, the less damage. Keep in mind that the skeletons can hit you, so evenually wear some cheap and not too heavy arour if your combat is low. Choose a server with few players, and dont bring anything you would miss if you loose.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Get a full invo of toy mice from Construction, find a tiny place, and set them off till 52.

Does that work, I got 50 Agility it's easy at 52 should i go to Ape Toll or Wilderness? :ohnoes:

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.