running for dogs?

transcript80

As I got my 3rd greater demon slayer task (almost in a row) I'm wondering if there is a way to evade those pesky wild dogs that roam the whole Brimhaven slayer dungeon. They really get on my nerves and still do me (some minor) damage.

I use this dungeon because I hate the wilderness, and caged greaters in the ogre enclave would cause me to miss gp drops. I really like slaying greaters, yesterday I got addy legs and 4 rune full helmets in 1 trip! Along with some nice amouns of gp!

Is there another location with greaters that I missed, or do I just have to run my hiney off and side step until they become unagressive (mostly, I've used like half of my tuna and sweetcorn potatoes....) which takes forever. Yesterday, all of a sudden they became agressive again being un-agressive for a while! :ohnoes:

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Don't ever run from dogs!!!

If you do they will keep aatacking you.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâõ

What you need to do is always stay around the same place. Doing that, after some time they will stop attacking you. But if you go out of they circle of influence then back-in, they will start gain. Random lile evil bob also make them attack you again :(

ogre enclave?? there is 1 greater in the north which you can range/mage/fight. There is a safe spot too

I like using this one. There is an L shaped safe spot and while you are waiting for the Greater to re-spawn, there is a Blue Dragon right there to kill. I use a Dragon Hally and it works great.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done