Yay my birthday!

Seahawk10490

yay today im celebrating my bday!! but im not getting rpesents yet becaus emy bday is on the 4th, but ill be at a leadership forum, so we doin the party tonight! \' . I need some suggestions on wha to ask

I really want a good comp strategy game thats based in the medival-modern age(1945). so if you know of any...

I also want a 360 game thats a shooting game thats online.

Ive asked for a truck, sinces its my 16th, but I cant drive it till january.

Sozzzz, iof I was in Germany I could legally drink \'

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

Lol, gratz on the truck SHawk. And good job to Kissypoo on the car....

I'm not that lucky. I'm 17 and I have no vehicle. :-$

I guess it's because my uncle is afraid of my driving.

I swear to God, the fire hydrant wasn't there three seconds ago!

Turn left? Where?!? Oh, there? Ooops, I missed it, looks like I'll have to U-Turn, and ooooh no, almost hit that old lady....

PMG A DEER!!! PMG ANOTHER ONE!!! PMGHAX!!

AAAAH ROCKS!!

What does that sign say? I can't read it. I don't have my glasses on, oh wait I do. Hmm....

That's how the typical driving lessons go, he gave up on me months ago. Says that I need professional help.

Oh, and about the games, just go to google and type in the phrase SHOOTING STUFF. Bound to find somethin.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

I guess it's because my uncle is afraid of my driving.

I swear to God, the fire hydrant wasn't there three seconds ago!

Turn left? Where?!? Oh, there? Ooops, I missed it, looks like I'll have to U-Turn, and ooooh no, almost hit that old lady....

PMG A DEER!!! PMG ANOTHER ONE!!! PMGHAX!!

AAAAH ROCKS!!

What does that sign say? I can't read it. I don't have my glasses on, oh wait I do. Hmm....

That's how the typical driving lessons go, he gave up on me months ago. Says that I need professional help.

Heh, that's how my parents were when I started driving.. Now my mom doesn't tell me anything other than directions but my dad still gets on my case about some things.. Any my god damn drivers ed instructor keeps yelling at me for driving with 1 hand <.<

The newest strategy game out on computer is Company of Heroes. It's set in WW2, so 1940's or whatever. It's good.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!