f2p pking, i need help :(

oolatuck

well basically, i like to pk and im a non member, but i haven't done it in so long that i seem to have goten really bad...so can anyone give tips or maybe even ingame help :D. Writing tips here is just fine but ingame help is cool if u want to.

Thanks.

rune,oolatuck.gif

Hyt me ingame pl0x!

check his stats, his mage is 72, hes not a pure and ppl at his lvl take about 5 hits #-o :!:

Yeah, I was second-guessing that claim too. Even if the opponent had 50 Hitpoints, taking him/her out in two hits would mean dealing two 25-damage hits with Fire Blast in F2P... not likely. :-k

Nul_Oblivion.png

Retired Member

Well, train range if you havn't already.

Bring dragonhide armour (if fighting a mage) addy arrows, a decent bow, and a rune two hander.

Here is the tactic, (make sure you're right up to them) first, get him down to about 20 hp (assuming you can hit 20+) then right after the arrow switch to a rune two hander for the ko.

If fighting a warrior, bring a full rune with the scimmy and a two hander.

Make sure to get him to pretty low health before you unleash a blow with the rune two hander. (this use almost useless unless you're fighting a pure, there's like a 5% change you're going to get a ko in free to play).

Fighting an archer, either use the tactic with the mage (d-hide, a bow and arrows, rune two hander for kill) or bring a warrior outfit and hope for some good hits.

Hope this helps. :).

The optimal.

Thanks guys :), i think ill start pking right away. Ill add you griefer too :P

And can anyone tell me wat i should do with my stats, like wat i should train and to what lvl. And what i should wear and where i should hunt?

rune,oolatuck.gif

Hyt me ingame pl0x!

it depends.. if ur best stats is wadever.. wear wadever for your wadever best stats....

Pking is not as easy as you think

you will always hit 0 on rune ppl

anyway go world 1,3,4,5 edgeville to pk or darkknight fortress

ppl will tele so you might as well bring tele runes

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/