Rate my simple sig.

Pigstein

barcoderdy.gif

I wanted to make something that is simple and get straight to the point.

I AM THE CHEAPEST! :D

well rate 1-10, comments and creative critisism are welcome.

thanks.

ponderineq1.gif

Im trying to figure whats it about i know selling stuff but u think there would have been something different then a bar code lol its kinda hard to understand theres nothing really neat about black and white needs some color and maybe more point i think others will think the same but keep up the good work.....

misterxman_sigpoi01.png

Im trying to figure whats it about i know selling stuff but u think there would have been something different then a bar code lol its kinda hard to understand theres nothing really neat about black and white needs some color and maybe more point i think others will think the same but keep up the good work.....

misterxman_sigpoi01.png

Thanks, I personally think it's quite obvious what I'm trying to point out; I'm the cheapest merchant!!!!!

btw I love your sig :D

ponderineq1.gif

misterxman_sigpoi01.png

Thanks, I personally think it's quite obvious what I'm trying to point out; I'm the cheapest merchant!!!!!

btw I love your sig :D

his/her sig by Minsterxman 8)

nice sig needs a bg color tho whats TIF stand for??

You got an idea there piggy, but it needs a lot of refining.

Off topic/rant: poi2002... I will be ignoring messages written by you, from this point forward, since they include no punctuation. Please, use periods at least. Mine is far from perfect, but I think it's a bit easier of the eyes.