Value & rate new sig I made for my brother!!!

TidasFF10

pixelandy.gif

What do you think? How much should I charge for sigs similar to this? Also rate it please! :wink:

Oh yeah, and its not going past the blood and gore rules because the guys head is flying off without and bloody details, And I did this with the intention of making a killing sig request without breaking rules!

Sorry mate, but it's crossed the Blood & Gore Rule... :lol:

Now I'm no mod, but I think it has anyway ;)

The rule is *Blood & Gore* And I think decapitation is classified as gore... But nice shading on sig, try more work on your body form though... Looks just a bit wonky...

if the mods want close this they can go for it... if they don't then I will asume this is fine. But seriously if this is beyond the rules than they are over reacting to the most cartoony stuff ever. I wonder which little baby was the one who went and whined because they were offended. Why couldn't they just suck it up and leave the majority of tip.it members happy. I mean really, They should have a poll and see how many people acutally gave a crap about blood. It would probably be about 85 percent of tip.it members that would really want it allowed, 14 percent wouldn't care, and 1 percent would get offended.

if the mods want close this they can go for it... if they don't then I will asume this is fine. But seriously if this is beyond the rules than they are over reacting to the most cartoony stuff ever. I wonder which little baby was the one who went and whined because they were offended. Why couldn't they just suck it up and leave the majority of tip.it members happy. I mean really, They should have a poll and see how many people acutally gave a crap about blood. It would probably be about 85 percent of tip.it members that would really want it allowed, 14 percent wouldn't care, and 1 percent would get offended.

Let's just drop the new rule topic, it's here to stay. Whining about it won't take it away and doesn't do any good for anyone. There's always many other forums you can use blood and gore. It doesn't take blood and gore to make a good sig, Jeppoz's sigs are an example.

On topic - Nice sig, I think the decapitation is ok as it's sort of cartooney and doesn't have any blood in it. Keep up the good work. :)

Lol my bro asked me to make him a free pixel sig "because he's my bro", no time unfortunately. :lol: I'll make him an avatar for now.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

yeah with that sort of background it gets harder to make them less flat, oh well I'm working on a funny new chibi pixel I can't give to much away about it as I want it to be a surprise after Its finished I might try my luck with a shop. Who knows, maybe I'll be as good as you some day misterxman, lol but by then you will be 10 times better lol. watch out :wink: heehee