Barrows first timer

punkymcpunk

hey guys, just a word out there to whoever is doing barrows again soon, and i mean like, today, can they give me shout, so i can come along and watch to find out what to do for my first time...

cheers, Punky

sigprt1vu3.png

dragonxz8.png

toadrv1.png

Anybody wanna sell me a discount whip?

50 barrows runs and still no drops, I'm thinking it doesn't like me... :(

just go to borrows and watch some1, i guarantee that there will be someone there

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

? dont wanna risk it? as long as you dont open the crypts you have nothing to worry about. i went to watch a couple people a while ago

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

If you are honestly looking for people that you can trust the best thing that you can do is try and look for people off of your friends list. I know that the majority of the people that are in this community can be trusted, but there are always a couple of bad apples in every site that might see this and try to take advantage of you down there. Good luck at barrows and finding a friend that will go with you. :)

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I suggest at least 60 magic before trying it, but you can always watch when I do it. Just pm me.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.