Farming questions

meol

1) What's the purpose of watering crops, except to have them start growing? Would it help to prevent diseases if I watered my plants every "cycle"?

2) How can I get by myself watermelon and strawberry seeds other than killing monsters and stealing from the Gardeners?

3) If I have to buy them, what are the prices?

4) Is getting goutweed from the place from Eadgar's Ruse proftiable?

5) I assume that you get the most exp from checking a tree's health and harvesting allotments. Is this true?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

1) What's the purpose of watering crops, except to have them start growing? Would it help to prevent diseases if I watered my plants every "cycle"?

2) How can I get by myself watermelon and strawberry seeds other than killing monsters and stealing from the Gardeners?

3) If I have to buy them, what are the prices?

4) Is getting goutweed from the place from Eadgar's Ruse proftiable?

5) I assume that you get the most exp from checking a tree's health and harvesting allotments. Is this true?

1. Yes, it helps to prevent disease if you water each round of growth. Herbs, trees and maybe bushes don't need watering though.

2. Buying from other players is the only other way than the ones you listed.

3. Check Tip.It's price guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3554686#3554686.

4. Personally I didn't find it to be, but I had a tough time getting through to it. If you can do it fast, I'd say it might be decent.

5. Yep, the planting of each seed only gives you a fraction of what you get, as long as the plant lives to maturity.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

1. Yes, it helps to prevent disease if you water each round of growth. Herbs, trees and maybe bushes don't need watering though.

Bushes definitely don't need watering :wink:

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

1. water does help prevent disease but if you have a flower protecting your crop you should only need to water after planting

2.can only buy

3. 1k strawberry seed 2k watermelon seed (i think :-k )

4.(if your refering to handing it back to the druid in trvaly) hell no. i got 23 goutweed and got 23 herbs from trading them in. all were tarroim or lower except one

5.trees give massive amounts of exp but are expansive. i find most of my exp comes from allotments

There is another way of getting good farming seeds. Use miscellania. If you have cash to spare, just set 10 workers on maples and 5 on farming. You should get enough maples to make your money back (or get several firemaking levels), and you get LOADS of nests. You will get plenty of seeds from the farming workers, and between those and the tree seeds that you get, you should have plenty of stuff to get plenty of farming xp.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Just a little advice, if you go the Miscellania route with farming: You better have lots of bank space, otherwise it can get difficult to collect your seeds, unless you have plenty of seeds already in your inventory.

lysi2nr.jpg

I will get that little Phoenix chick!!!!!