Fastest way to get from falador to Yanille (magic guild)

Magic_Shad3

Fastest way to get from falador to Yanille (magic guild)?

Im becommeing member today:D... and want to know the fastest to get to Yanille.. i know where it is, but it seems pretty hard walking all the way.

and since there is no teleport to Yanille i was wandering if someone got a better idea like tele to camelot and walk from there (and thats still pretty long)..

- Magic Shad3

since there is no teleport to Yanille

Hold on, do you know what you're saying? You are wrong, WatchTower teleport IS teleport to Yanille. Who said WatchTower wasn't part of Yanille? Nobody, that's who.

Anyway, that teleport requires hard quest, I doubt you would wanna do that on your first days as a member.

I don't know your crafting level, so I suggest you try to buy emerald ring and then enchent it, you could try the jewllery store in Port Sarim, but he rarily has rings on stock.

Well, if you do have the right level to cut emeralds make your own ring and then enchent it, it saves a lot of money.

Word of Warning though: The magic guild does NOT have cosmic runes. So you won't get a new one there. Neither does the blue wizards drop them. (Tip.it is wrong)

Good luck. \'

Or maybe you could use thewatchtower teleport.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol: