• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defence 76 and Combat 96

defence76up9.png

Crafting 63

crafting63nt5.png

Mining 70

mining70ai6.png

Yeah, I know I'm kinda jumping from skill to skill. I'm just trying to fill in some small xp gaps between certain skills. I'm hoping to complete my last three quests tomorrow to claim the quest cape I would have been able to get about a month ago. But, I gotta go to bed now, so see y'all later. :mrgreen:

Thanks. ;)

I've got homework to do, so I'm not logging onto RS tonight anymore. I spent today questing; I wanted to at least start My Arm's Big Adventure, but I need the 60% approval rating for Tai Bwo Wannai Trio. I did get this, though.

elementalworkshopiich5.png

That's pretty much it. My birthday is tomorrow. Yay for me!

Personally, I like my bank... Oh wait... 432k ess?! nvm...

Great stats, and I want that ess pile...

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

I'm still swamped with homework, so I haven't had time for RuneScape since Sunday really. Yesterday consisted of the typical candy raids, Monday was just about the new Halloween clothes, and tonight will likely be homework till late at night. I haven't forgot about this blog, I'll still keep up once I get back on track. ;) That reminds me, I can do Tears of Guthix today. I'll log on quickly for that, but that's it for tonight. With any luck, 82 runecraftinig should be achieved by the end of the weekend.

Thanks, lolyeahoo. Here are the pics you have requested. ;)

capepiczw7.png

Quick pic of my new non-fire-cape-quest-cape-related outfit.

capepic2hb1.png

And teh emote. Hopefully, Friday will be dedicated to homework, Saturday will be purely for FFL (and 82 rc), then Sunday will be my DDR day at teh mall. Plus Runescape.

Well, I can get 3.5k+ ess crafted on a good Saturday afternoon. If I can keep this up at FFL, I'll get 82 in a few hours. I'm still 110k xp away, though, but I'll definitely get 82 done this weekend. When I do get it depends on when I feel like doing my homework that I didn't do last night cause I was really tired. ::'