Violent Resolution ::Check this out:: MUST SEE!

sangeet

(THIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT TOPIC!!)

T0_-1_1661851.gif

Now...Violent Resolution (Known as VR), The clan's been up for almost 3 months, a newly merged clan by Awaken (@) And Hostile (H).

VR Holds 140 Members on our High scores list With an average of 117+ Combat.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=Deadman (TO see our member list)

VR IN ACTION:

vrchargeur3.png

Notes: Vr charge Most Wanted with over 60 people.

vrinterclanwar2rc8.png

Notes: A very small Interclan war (30 people approx)

df2ty5.png

Notes: A mandatory offical pk for VR, over 80 people showed up, VR vs DF Run in.

06sep29152350ml4.png

Notes: VR vs Anarchy

dfvroptyz3.png

Notes: 120 PEOPLE SHOWED UP! VR vs DF

spam1ew8.png

uberspameg4.png

spam2qi0.png

Notes: All 3 pics...VR vs TWRF, 80 People show!

06aug10175601se6.jpg

Notes: DF+VR VS THE ALLIANCE, 399+ Opts (133+ People) 80 People left

Anyways, thats it. Im not posting a link to our forums because that would mean recruiting, Im simply Introducting VR to Tip it, Watch our for us :)

You'll Hear about us very soon :P

On another thread, I heard that u guys were founded to just cause problems with all clans <.<

I'm guessing that's not true though? Anyway, I'm glad ur introducing ur clan in Tip.It's clan discussion because me, & a few others can't do it alone!

Anyway, I'll be watching.....with big old eyes :shock: Goodluck!

:lol:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

On another thread, I heard that u guys were founded to just cause problems with all clans <.<

I'm guessing that's not true though? Anyway, I'm glad ur introducing ur clan in Tip.It's clan discussion because me, & a few others can't do it alone!

Uhh, no they weren't..

And Chronic - is the only reason you signed up at tipit to flame VR? You are probably jealous that VR could, and would, own Anarchy any day. I have yet to hear of VR cheating in a war.

RSN - Sirlaser [ Private Chat: ON ]

~~115/120 Combat~~

Leader of Exile [X]

>> Click to Enter EXILE <<

Marqouth, can you post on here rather through pm...or at least state why you can't post it here?

If you want to say VR cheated in wars, proof, or at least Examples are needed. Otherwise it's as good as slander. I'm not saying they never did, but I'm interested in this...and I'm not just going to believe they cheated because one or two people said so.

Igna.gif

Marqouth, can you post on here rather through pm...or at least state why you can't post it here?

If you want to say VR cheated in wars, proof, or at least Examples are needed. Otherwise it's as good as slander. I'm not saying they never did, but I'm interested in this...and I'm not just going to believe they cheated because one or two people said so.

Id rather let VR have their recruitment topic than getting it closed due to flaming (Y)

And Chronic - is the only reason you signed up at tipit to flame VR? You are probably jealous that VR could, and would, own Anarchy any day. I have yet to hear of VR cheating in a war.

Of course VR would win, VR comes in a package with NI these days.

o

Uhh, no they weren't..

This is where I heard about VR. I never said VR cheated in anything.

Yeh, clans do do something bad sometime. I'm thinking he's referring to clans that are founded just to be bad. I don't know any clans like that, maybe someone could fill me in?

VR

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Id rather let VR have their recruitment topic than getting it closed due to flaming (Y)

If you show proof and act respectful, it's not flaming. If you have no proof and can't be respectful, you shouldn't be listened to anyway.

Igna.gif

If you show proof and act respectful, it's not flaming. If you have no proof and can't be respectful, you shouldn't be listened to anyway.

I can spend 5 mins talking to any DF and come back with 3 pages worth of screenies and chat logs of VR crashing/looting wars e.t.c. VR are not respectful, so why should i be respectfull to them (N)

o

I kind of would have thought it was obvious...so that you don't get topics locked for flaming? :-s

Saying that a clan cheated and that you have proof of it, but won't post because you refuse to just say it without flaming is just kind of an odd thing to do if you think about it.

Igna.gif

I kind of would have thought it was obvious...so that you don't get topics locked for flaming? :-s

Saying that a clan cheated and that you have proof of it, but won't post because you refuse to just say it without flaming is just kind of an odd thing to do if you think about it.

Well no, your baiting me so dont act all puzzled about it. And im not flaming, im stating fact.

o

Well no, your baiting me so dont act all puzzled about it. And im not flaming, im stating fact.

Wait, I don't think we're on the same page. :(

I'm not trying to bait you, and I am actually puzzled...and I didn't say you were flaming.

Igna.gif