What is the easiest way to get mime, drill demon, or freaky

marcopolo324

i dont think their is a special way to get freaky forester and drill demon, i have gotten the demon 4 times and have full camo and i was just walking most of the time. ive gotten freaky forester 3 times and one was in the middle of pking (lol, lost lenderhosen top) the mime i think you have to be extremally lucky to not get the box

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

i have had them all i got 2 mimes while on crandor and 2 while mining in the guild. A drill demon while pking and once while wc and i got freaky forester once while i was cooking. so most of it is just luck

default,pbdude200.gif

non-member for life

I haven't had a frog event in AGES, for a while i got a frog at least once a day, after a week of that, none. Nada... and that's the way it's been for 3 months. Leo the grave yard dude seems to like me, and so do the shades 8-). Umm i've had mime twice, no mime set piece. No drill demon, no forester ever. What i did notice is that when i had a few hundred bones in my bank, I started to bury and bank. First bone: Genie. For me it seems when I haven't buried bones for a while, and I do bury one, iI get a random event. Also, when I was killing chaos druids for herbs, I would tele to fally to bank, 6 out of the 9 times I did tele out, I got the "Error in the teleporation matrix" Random event

My suggestion, vary what you do in runescape.

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

I got my first mime and my most recent freaky forester while training in the wilderness agility course.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

those aren't related to bones burying (unlike shade, zombie, gravedigger, i don't know if there's more...) or such, so just play a lot and eventually you'll get some. if there's a certain skill i must suggest, i'll absolutely suggest woodcutting.(maybe combined with firemaking so you don't get bored)

wtf

• 2 weeks later...

there random events.... there random... u could bury 1 mil bones and not get gravekeeper... or bury 1 more later that day and get him... there completely random... ive got old man so many times its not funny, while my bro had him about 4 times... but my bros had frog so many times its not funny... its all luck/probability/how-much-jagex-loves-you/programming....

dragonmzombie,mr.%20nub%20nub.gif

Going for 2.4 bil cabbage, plz donate

currently at 120 cabbage =/

Also, when I was killing chaos druids for herbs, I would tele to fally to bank, 6 out of the 9 times I did tele out, I got the "Error in the teleporation matrix" Random event

My suggestion, vary what you do in runescape.

I've had one 4 times IN A ROW. Anyways, just do your normal routine and you'll get it when you least expect it. (Also doesn't make sense that you can get a freaky FORESTER outside of woodcutting -.- )

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

i gotten mime two times, once while wcing yews behind var castle, i just stood there for a few minutes, and here comes mime, got climb rope that time, the other time was when i cooked apple pies in cooking guild and i got mime legs and gloves. i got a freaky forester shirt aslo when cooking.

WC: 80/99 WOOTS!

rsn:benedict666

woodcuttersguildxm7.png