Woodcutters Guild

tylersk8shop

INTRODUCTION

Hello,

I have seen many guilds in runescape, But never a woodcutting guild. O have 85 woodcutting and have wanted a woodcutting guild forever, A woodcutting guild would be a great addition to runescape. High leveled woodcutters deserve something like this, If you have woodcutted when theres about a crowd of 30 people, You would probably agree with us.

REQUIRMENTS

**Suggestion One**

-82+ Woodcutting

-35+ Combat

-50+ Firemaking

-Must Pass Little Trivia Before Entering (To prevent autoing)

(Got suggestions about the requriments, Post em below)

-Must set a pin, Which must be insterted when not talking for more then 10 minutes, If you miss the pin, You'll be booted off.

AMOUNTS OF TREES

-8 Magic Trees (Only In Members Worlds)

-15 Yew Trees

-30 Maple Trees (Only In Members Worlds)

-60 Willow Trees

(Got suggestion about the amounts, Post em below)

INSIDE THE GUILD....(Besides Trees)

-1 Bank

-2 Tree Farming Patches (Only In Members Worlds)

-Larrys Woodcutters' Shop

Siggy's (Please Add These To Support The Woodcutting Guild):

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=554993][img=http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3192/woodcuttersguildxm7.png][/url]

Larrys Woodcutters' Shop (Stock)

-2 Mithril Axe (1,000gp)

-2 Adamant Axe (2.500gp)

-2 Runeite Axe (25,000gp)

-100 Normal Logs (20gp)

-100 Oak Logs (30gp)

-100 Willow Logs (40gp)

-100 Maple Logs (115gp)

-50 Yew Logs (320gp)

-0 Magic Logs (1250gp)

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

That'd rock! Maybe make it in conjuction with firemaking?

It'd probably be members only( =[ ) ofcourse. Maybe have like a grove of trees fenced off except to those experienced lumberjacks. An axe shop for all woodcut axes would be nice, maybe a system to bank your logs.(like those alpine water things they used to use to channel logs over distances.)

This could also be tied into a farming guild.

Of course you have to consider the level 3 autoers that would be in there has well. It has been suggested and considered many, many times, but because of the huge autoer/macroer problem it has been rejected. If there was a place with twenty yews in one area, it would just help out all of the autoers, which is the opposite of what we want to do.

I support, but only if you can get in at lvl 75 or 80 wc.

And here is a siggy:

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

So the code is this:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=554993][img=http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3192/woodcuttersguildxm7.png][/url]

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

i agree, but plz change ur thread a little its all the same what you say lol :P try to make it more attractive, amount of trees, where it is (best in f2p \' )

maybe a suggest, but cb 50+ and woodcutting 80 so less auto cut people because i think all of you hate them :)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

i don't think 50 cb is a good idea, because there are many, many skill pures on rs

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

i just gave an example, maybe something else..

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

uhm.. maby also around 40-50 firemaking, autoers don't get it, but it isn't very much to do :-k

hmm..

dibujillole3.png

perhaps increase the chance of tree spirits, and have them based on your wooductting level, not combat

perhaps have guild members (npcs) rush around and try to cut down the trees as well

have a bank there, but have a tax OR a minigame tied into it (we'll take these, but you cannot log out until X X are collected), the minigame logs would be untradeable, and it would be in a closed off area, full of the trees you need and a few other types)

***PICS SOON OF THIS IDEA***

there would be a axeshop, only you would perhaps have to trade in logs, bows, flax and other things to get tokens that would be traded for them

in the guild would be a new tree, the Palm Tree (woodcutting 55) that would only be cut down with a 'Large Saw' that requires two people to use OR a rune axe +

there would also be a cedar tree (woodcutting 80) that could be used in construction instead of mahogany planks, it would require a new 'Obsidian Axe' that requires 80 woodcutting to use, this axe would only be usable in the guild, but outside it would be like a dragon axe

the new axes would be untradable except in the guild

hey, its just more ideas! i can delete if you want!

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

I think I remember a suggestion by Waffleh a while ago, it was the best woodcutting guild suggestion I've seen. But like horses, no matter how good the suggestion is, I will never support it. Why?

1. Seers' Village. Almost every single type of tree is located there.

2. Autoers/Easy Woodcutting training. Woodcutting is easy enough to train already. And even if it was P2P only, some autoers would be willing to pay.

3. Magic Trees Are NOT Scarce. Prices in magic trees and other high-ish leveled logs will drop even more than they are now. Instead of helping high-leveled woodcutters, this would kill them, by destroying a way of making money.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

WC guilds kind of annoy me, no offence. What people don't seem to understand is that the entire world of runescape is filled with trees, spare al kahrid and the troll lands. Everywhere you go has trees, so what is the point of making another one?

I support, but only if you can get in at lvl 75 or 80 wc.

And here is a siggy:

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

So the code is this:

Thanks FOr The Siggy!! Ill put it in my sig in a few seconds!

I think I remember a suggestion by Waffleh a while ago, it was the best woodcutting guild suggestion I've seen. But like horses, no matter how good the suggestion is, I will never support it. Why?

2. Autoers/Easy Woodcutting training. Woodcutting is easy enough to train already. And even if it was P2P only, some autoers would be willing to pay.

3. Magic Trees Are NOT Scarce. Prices in magic trees and other high-ish leveled logs will drop even more than they are now. Instead of helping high-leveled woodcutters, this would kill them, by destroying a way of making money.

There wouldent be enough magics throughout the guild for them to dramatically drop, Besides most high level woodcutters fletch and high alch.........

hmm i think the amounts of trees is a bit to much.. 175 trees total..

dibujillole3.png

There wouldent be enough magics throughout the guild for them to dramatically drop, Besides most high level woodcutters fletch and high alch.........

10 magic trees is enough. Have you seen all the autoers at the magic trees around Seers'? They aren't that common, but they WILL invade this guild and allow only the best honest woodcutters to get logs. Those autoers DO NOT fletch and high-alch. They sell. Meaning the price will drop. (If you haven't noticed, yew prices are going DOWN. Autoers are the reason behind that.)

doublesmileyface1.png

not a bad idea but why 80? why not 75? maybe 60 even? take that back 75

anyway, how about a firemaking requirement to, thats where fire making would take place if this idea was put in game, make it 60 firemaking. Then you'll have my suport.

Alot of you are saying that the entire of runescape is like a giant wc guild but what if you make an area somewhere remote like in the wildy (not too far in) so that there is somewhere for people to wc in peace which autoers will find harder to get to (even though i read somewhere that it is easy to trace autoers) Also make it so that there are only like 5-6 mage trees 14-15 yews etc (just a few more than there are around seers) so that prices wont change too much. If this was introduced like this I think it would sort most of the problems you have all said.

aaron+e4.png

Finaly I can wield drag weapons.

Alot of you are saying that the entire of runescape is like a giant wc guild but what if you make an area somewhere remote like in the wildy (not too far in) so that there is somewhere for people to wc in peace which autoers will find harder to get to (even though i read somewhere that it is easy to trace autoers) Also make it so that there are only like 5-6 mage trees 14-15 yews etc (just a few more than there are around seers) so that prices wont change too much. If this was introduced like this I think it would sort most of the problems you have all said.

I find a few problems in this.

1. You will NEVER find a F2P yew in peace. Some magic trees aren't autoer free either...

2. If there are a few more than around Seers', then there would be no point in Seers'. The price will still change, probably not as much, but it still would.

doublesmileyface1.png

if you havnt noticed the entire runescape world is a woodcutting guild, you cant walk for 30sec and not see a tree, and all the high lvl trees are pretty close to banks.....

lol its normal trees, who wants to cut those? so your pretty much saying if there was copper ores all over runescpae, the guild would be pointless?

10 magic trees is enough. Have you seen all the autoers at the magic trees around Seers'? They aren't that common, but they WILL invade this guild and allow only the best honest woodcutters to get logs. Those autoers DO NOT fletch and high-alch. They sell. Meaning the price will drop. (If you haven't noticed, yew prices are going DOWN. Autoers are the reason behind that.)

but autoers cant answer questions, thats why theres the test before you get in......

it's a good idea, except i think the only requirement should be the wc, and a little lower maybe (75 or 70 would do)

the anti auto thing is a good idea, but suppose an honest player goes into the guild, then autos when already inside?

it needs some tweaking but nice guide

Yayyyyyy...

• 4 weeks later...