Woodcutters Guild

tylersk8shop

Nice idea! I seen many ideas about a Woodcutting guild but I like the Fm and Cmb requirement.

Some general questions though:

- Where would the guild be located?

- P2p only?

Maybe some kind of minigame could be included, like: race between two players through a jungle of vines to chop, then cut your way up in a giant tree by chopping twigs, then cut the special logs upstairs or something. Reward: ? (points to spend in special shop maybe, could be for buying xp like with agility arena)

untitled6kv7.gif

99 fletch

99 Woodcutting

I'll add some more details.

Players': FTP and PTP.

Requirment:

60 woodcutting.

50 combat level.

50 Firemaking.

Woodcutting guild:

5 Magic Trees (Only In Members Worlds).

10 Yew Trees.

20 Maple Trees (Only In Members Worlds).

30 Willow Trees.

40 Oak Trees.

50 Trees.

1 Bank.

5 Tree Farming Patches (Only In Members Worlds).

1 Larrys Woodcutters' Shop.

Larrys Woodcutters' Shop: (Infinite amount)

Bronze axe - 50 coins.

Iron axe - 250 coins.

Steel axe - 500 coins.

Black axe - 1,000 coins.

Mithril axe - 2,500 coins.

Adamantite axe - 5,000 coins.

Runeite axe - 25,000 coins.

Log - 25 coins.

Oak log - 10 coins.

Willow log - 15 coins.

Maple log - 110 coins.

Yew log - 350 coins.

Magic log - 1,250 coins.

The bank will be surrounded by trees which is in the centre on the woodcutting guild.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

dont think it would stop autoers because once they enter they would simply never leave

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

maybe not the combat requirement, but some npc's like muggers. but special muggers, you'd have to talk to them every 30 minutes or something.just to stop bots.

it might be a stupid idea, plz don't start shouting and offence me.

koelegast.png

Koelegast.png

108 cmb-1550+ total lvl-barrower 4 life-dutch

• 2 weeks later...

Well, a skiller couldnt get in that place. And with that many trees, its a forest not a guild. :lol: And come on, 82+ woodcutting requirement? Thats crazy, Id have it at maybe 70+ or 65+, i like the idea on the little quiz to keep out autoers, they should do that with all guilds and such, this is a good idea, but there are lots of skills that dont have guilds because runescape didnt feel you would need a guild to go in and cut trees, and why with the firemaking requirement, this is a woodcutting guild, yes with those many trees there is space to firemake but still.. I support this, yes. There are tiny things you need to work out there but yes this suggestion if completely fine, its very, very, well thought out too!

Shots-Sig.jpg

I really support. I would gladly raise my woodcutting to 82 in order to get in. It'd be like a nice little bot-free haven. However, some bots would still just raise their combat then get in. To prevent this, I suggest that you have to talk/click/move, etc every 10 mins or you would be kicked from the guild and have to wait X amount of time to get back in. Or somethign along those lines. Just an idea.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

No.

A woodcutting guild is just too much. I've thought about this before, and at first thought the idea of a TON of trees with a bank would be AWESOME, but with some afterthought, realized that it would absolutely ruin woodcutting as a skill.

Woodcutting is already one of the easier skills to work on, since it's not like mining where you have to click every time you want a resource. There are enough convenient tree/bank locations: Edgeville (Yews), Seers (Maples/Yews), Catherby (Willows/Yews), Draynor (Willows), Tree Gnome Stronghold (Mages/Yews), and I'm sure there are more.

Complaining that these spots are too crowded won't be solved by making a guild. If anything, the guild will just become as crowded as every other woodcutting location, if not more so. 85+ isn't even a good requirement to enter, since people would probably use it mostly to go for 99. Anyone going for 99 woodcutting will have no problem going for 85 just to get into the guild, and anyone who sees that the requirement for such a convenient powerlevel is 85 will end up deciding to go for 99. The mentality that "99 isn't too far from 85" will hook them into a skillcape.

Although that may just be my thinking. Since I'm going for it.

Trahybyen.gif

Trahybyen.png

*sigh*

There is a link in my goals picture. <--An Unnecessary Update

:O

35+ Combat

-50+ Firemaking

-Must Pass Little Trivia Before Entering (To prevent autoing)

(Got suggestions about the requriments, Post em below)

-Must set a pin, Which must be insterted when not talking for more then 10 minutes, If you miss the pin, You'll be booted off.

You can remove this now, no more autos =D