a farming question

Juanflores

Well what I always did when I grew Fruit Trees was that I planted them in the Catherby Fruit Tree patch (near the ramp to White Wolf Mountain). This patch is clearly visible from the fishing spots, meaning that you can get Fishing xp, Cooking xp, and monitor your Bannana Tree at once. Just carry a Plant Cure with you.

Side Note: A Fruit Tree takes 14.5 hours to grow. I have tested this in-game (very boring summer day) and have confirmed it.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

If you want, you can pay the farmer to look after your plants.

Banana trees require 4 baskets of apples. This is a minor problem though (I think). If you have access to the RFD chest, you could buy the apples and store them into the basket that way.

icecube7.jpeg

If you want, you can pay the farmer to look after your plants.

Banana trees require 4 baskets of apples. This is a minor problem though (I think). If you have access to the RFD chest, you could buy the apples and store them into the basket that way.

That works too ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Always have farmers looking after your trees. It makes things so easy. Plant a tree, pay the farmer, log off or do other stuff in RS without worries and come back 15 hours later for a nice amount of xp.

To get apples fast, start the quest Recipe for Disaster. It's a quest in ten parts, for every part you complete, you get more access to the chest. The first few quest parts are very easy. You also get access to the best gloves in the game and a lot of other foods that are useful in herblore/farming/cooking. If you complete the quest, you get a stock of 50 apples! Buy baskets, fill them up.

Another way to get apples is in the farming store in Ardougne. There's an apple respawn there (free and easy, but oh so slow). You could also plant an apple tree in Catherby and pick apples.

Or do a combination of all the options above. You'll be rolling in apples :wink: