where can i find grapes

arber123

If you're f2p, theres a respawn in the Cooking Guild, and I also believe you can buy them from the food shop in Port Sarim. If you're p2p, the Recipe for Disaster chest sells grapes, and the food shops in Gnome Stronghold have a large stock.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

If you're f2p, theres a respawn in the Cooking Guild, and I also believe you can buy them from the food shop in Port Sarim. If you're p2p, the Recipe for Disaster chest sells grapes, and the food shops in Gnome Stronghold have a large stock.

Gnome Stronghold does?!?!

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Yep. I'm pretty sure they do.

Nope no grapes in Gnome Stronghold.

Grapes can be obtained by killing goblins, Thieved from the Wine stall in Draynor Village, bought from the Culinaromancer's Chest (requires Recipe for Disaster quest), or picked up at respawns in the top floor of the Cooking Guild and in Varrock's Phoenix gang headquarters.

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

Nope no grapes in Gnome Stronghold.

Grapes can be obtained by killing goblins, Thieved from the Wine stall in Draynor Village, bought from the Culinaromancer's Chest (requires Recipe for Disaster quest), or picked up at respawns in the top floor of the Cooking Guild and in Varrock's Phoenix gang headquarters.

Hmm... I was almost certain the Stronghold had grapes in the shops. Anyways, I think Vlad gave you a good amount of places :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.