buying sig, up too 500k!

Mentalx103

hey, can you make me a sig,either pixel or 3d i'll pay up to 500k if its good.. you've seen the film, gladitor, i want it to be in a collesium, background has to be good detail, with ppl chearign ect,, a bit of gore, a few dead bodies and mabye me peicing my drag long into someons stomach, i know it wont be able to use itt on tip.it, but thats ok.. thanks

note: dont try and sell rubbish for 500k, i'll only pay that much for a really good one, and if you make an entery, can yhou pm me too :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentalx103.gif

This is it so far.. I was thinking having a guys heading kind of looking behind him but running away at the same time, then in the background have a tiger chasing someone.. more dead bodies, and a crowd.. and maybe a banner hanging down?

(I have only half shaded the guy, and this is NOT close to being finished at all, I just want to know if you like the style / if I am going along the right tracks.)

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Mentalx103.gif

This is it so far.. I was thinking having a guys heading kind of looking behind him but running away at the same time, then in the background have a tiger chasing someone.. more dead bodies, and a crowd.. and maybe a banner hanging down?

(I have only half shaded the guy, and this is NOT close to being finished at all, I just want to know if you like the style / if I am going along the right tracks.)

looks very good.. i think this will be the next competition ill enter after this one.. or the one after that so keep it open :P

signature_1.gif

You are in full, your visor is just up, I haven't started the BG.. Why you want them in no armour? Would look better if they were cause then it looks like you killed good people instead of sucky noobs :P .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

I'll make a try, although what i'll do is not technically a pixel sig...it's still drawn entirely on the computer, it's just done in photoshop. Here's an example sketch:

j00bouttogetpwndcopy.gif

Anyway with this style i can get detailed with the crowd up to the point of their faces, and I'm thinking of making you a murmillion gladiator and having a bunch of retarii dead around your feet (retarii are gladiators with spears and nets,)

LOL are you dumb? Iron is a real life metal, and can be used for real life armour.. Not really sure what you were expecting :roll: .

really, i never knew that *sarcasim* have u ever seen a gladitior film, they dont wear full helmets with visors.... and sancho, thats awesome the rune looks really great :D

Would help if you were more specific.

"ok i would like a guy doing something somewhere, with something happenening on someone with something hitting someone somewhere, i would like him to be wearing something the colour of something, BUT PLEASE DONT ADD A SOMETHING"

:roll:

ok so i kinda switched it around...it's a retarius who has a guy netted, and he's stabbing the guy, and in the background there's a woman swooning and one guy getting passed down the aisles :) just have to color half of it and add a border now.