Need magic help!

TheUnforgiven

Ok this is a long shot for me but anyway, bottom line, i want 40 mage so i can finally use some half-decent spells, only problem is, i don't have enought money to buy some, and i ain't trailing into the wilderness, only to be on the receiving end of an Abyssal Whip.. so i want some help on how i can train magic easily and efficently, currentley, here's what i have for Magic and RuneCrafting:

Magic

200+ Mind Runes

50+ Air Runes

50+ Water Runes

20 Mind Runes

1 Cosmic Runes

40+ Fire Runes

30+ Earth Runes

Full red robes

Amulet of Glory

Mind Elemental Shield

Mind Elemental Helm

Staff of Water

Staff of Air

Fire Battlestaff

RuneCrafting

Air Talisman

Water Talisman

Earth Talisman

Fire Talisman

Fire Tiara

So i have all 4 basic talismans, and i can mine pure ess, but now it comes down to Chaos Runes, i'm not going to wildy to find some, not buying any, so if there are any monsters which drop a fair amount of Chaos Runes reguraly.(note i'm only level 61, so no charging head first at dragons ok)

Reason for all this is because i want to do The Lost City quest, thanks for your time :wink:

This space is reserved for "Them"

I'd eat Mackerel anyday over cake, because i know if i die i can make more :D

Guards are selfish with their clue scrolls, for god's sake we practically have to kill them for their clue scrolls! :D

For a tight budget at low levels, I would highly recommend curse training.

Basically, you wear as much equipment as you can that lowers your magic attack bonus (metal armor and dragonhide come to mind). The idea is to have the spell fail to take effect every time so that you can cast it over and over again on the same monster (you still get the same exp :wink: )

Looking only at mage exp, curse is much more beneficial than fire strike (29 exp per cast versus a 19.5 exp maximum). The runes tend to be very cheap too :thumbsup:

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

For a tight budget at low levels, I would highly recommend curse training.

Basically, you wear as much equipment as you can that lowers your magic attack bonus (metal armor and dragonhide come to mind). The idea is to have the spell fail to take effect every time so that you can cast it over and over again on the same monster (you still get the same exp :wink: )

Looking only at mage exp, curse is much more beneficial than fire strike (29 exp per cast versus a 19.5 exp maximum). The runes tend to be very cheap too :thumbsup:

+1.

If you're coming from level 1, then just strike away all those minds, then make some bodies and earths. Whip out the water staff and metal armor and curse away when you can. Pretty cheap, and you'll be bolting or blasting in no time at all!

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Oh yeah i forgot to put my current magic level #-o It's 31 :D

Guards are selfish with their clue scrolls, for god's sake we practically have to kill them for their clue scrolls! :D

Hmmp...

I Think once you get past your leve in magic, you need to buy alot of runes. The maximum monsters can drop is no more than 100. To get to level 40 ( I recomend getting it to level 50, where you can cast a 25 hit spell with ibans staff. Very good for killing Hi level monsters, and only needs death runes. no blood!) You need a couple thousand attack runes, and a wind staff for the cheapest and fastest route to victory. So just hold everything up, and make some money! You have all the time you need!

Getting chicken legs when I say... BOO!

How about now... WILDERNESS!

Not to worry, Not to worry!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=565211

Well i do have 5k in my bank ... i'll just make loads of runes :D