And doing a special on lesser?

And have "Dragulescu" wrote on it somewhere

Thanks

-Draggy-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in too :D, not becouse i want to win, but becouse i want to practice :D, :lol: :lol: :lol:

To improve, you have to want to win when you practice. Try your hardest and don't think wether you will win or not, but think that you will never have to doubt yourself of wether you would have won if you had tried harder.

Good luck to sigmakers, sometimes the price itself depends on supply and demand. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

im in too :D, not becouse i want to win, but becouse i want to practice :D, :lol: :lol: :lol:

To improve, you have to want to win when you practice. Try your hardest and don't think wether you will win or not, but think that you will never have to doubt yourself of wether you would have won if you had tried harder.

Good luck to sigmakers, sometimes the price itself depends on supply and demand. :)

ok:

Im IN!!!!!!!!, and im gonna crush all those noob sigmaker with my spectacular sig WHRAAGRGRRGG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(sorry :oops: )

ok:

Im IN!!!!!!!!, and im gonna crush all those noob sigmaker with my spectacular sig WHRAAGRGRRGG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(sorry :oops: )

im discouraged now... your scaring me...

i would charge about 100k tho

signature_1.gif

test7.png

what do you think of the concept :D

dont look at the drawing, just the scene :P

im gonna add some trees, rocks etc.

ohyeah, arnt hellhounds bigger, or is it a good sice?

Oh sorry guys i was training on Lessers wit range :P Alex told me about what BG so, lets say like a volcanoish BG like on karamja? Or lava maze, or entrance to KBD upstairs with the gate and lessers :lol:

Yeh mister is right, i used to make photshop sigs until i lost all my files from a virus, could never find photshop again lol, practice makes perfect, ill do 100k then for whoever makes the best, ill ask the public who they like the best (The sig of course :P)

Thanks

-Draggy-

Hey, i couldnt realy keep the integrity of the sig with the 'Hound in it, is it ok if its not? your charecter is gonna be awesome, if you havnt seen some of my rangers before :wink:

A Preliminary sketch

aranger.png

oh, and heres one of my aforementioned archers for u to look at(come rate it at my" rate and/or buy thread"!)

archer.png

Lesser/Hellhound was just a suggestion, im not too bothered i just need a new cool sig :D I have a few ppl making them so its going to be hard to choose one :(

Oh, guys if you have finished etc, post here and ill add you on rs..leave your rsn name too then we can talk

-Draggy-

ok, ive changed them, the upper arrow is like it was, and the lowest arrow is how i changed it, is that what you mean?

test8.png

ps. lol yeah i saw:P first i was doing the name "dragGy", but changed it in the whole name :P :oops: