83/85 Fletching, 74/80 Ranged ||Fire Cape: [ ]||

EDIT: I am currently grounded because of my grades in school, but I am usually on from 3:00PM to 4:30PM Central Time so feel free to talk to me then if you need to. Keep posting!

For the past few weeks I've been reading up on a lot of blogs and always have been thinking about starting my own. So here it is, I've finally decided to start my own blog.

First off, let me list my goals.

GOALS:

My first goal of all is to get the Fire Cape but before this I'm going to get 80 Ranged because when I attempted it with 70 it took me forever to kill the 360's, so I'm hoping at 80 I can get potted to 91 Ranged and it will be a bit easier. Wish me luck! :D

Start|Current|Goal|Long-Term Goal*

Fletching - 81|82|85|99

Runecrafting - 35|35|44|54

Slayer - |55|55|65

Ranged - 74|74|80|99

Farming - 34|34|42|49

Attack - 77|77|80

Defense - 75|75|80

Magic - 74|74|82|85

Hitpoints - 79|79|82+

Mining - 54|54|60

Smithing - 57|57|60

*Long-Term meaning after I get all of my other goals completed I will start to work on these.

Besides the obvious skill goals, there are a few items I'd like to get. Me and my best friend IRL just recently put together our cash to get a Green H'ween Mask, and now I've been thinking of either making the 5M cash to pay him off so the mask is mine, or raising cash to get a Red H'ween Mask, because I've always wanted a Red. But anyways, here are some items I'd like to obtain during my 'quest' if you will.

ITEMS:

Red H'ween Mask [ ]

Amulet of Fury [ ]

Dragon Chainbody [ ]

Dragon Platelegs [ ]

Full Guthans [ ]

Ranger Boots [ ]

As I am just currently starting this blog, there are no pictures, except for my best-of-bank picture and current skills (posted below). I will update with pictures of levels obtained, good drops, and any items I obtain. For all who have read this, please be nice enough to leave a post, even if it isjust a "Good luck", I'll return the favor on your blog :).

STATS:

eric57011906statsch6.png

(Sad Runecrafting and Farming)

BEST OF BANK:

bestofbank11906eric570ly9.png

(I know, not that good)

Good luck! Getting a fire cape was one of my happiest RS moments...I hope it's one of yours too! (Just guessing you want the cape due to your title, but it's not in your blog. :-k ) And from one runecrafter to another, I hope you find happiness in the skill. It pwns. Oh yeah. I went there. :D