Becoming a mem soon, lvl requirment suggestions

jiraiya19

I know there are a lot of guides for requirments before becoming a P2Per

and I want to have the most I can get out of it right away, even though I'm probably going to be a member forever once I sign up.

So here are my stats, I also have all F2P Quests done

statstn8.png

lol i no i tottally killed it

but if it helps my max hit is 11

but suggestions welcome plese

jiraiya_lova

3b56ac8e.png

Well you certainly could become member right now if you wanted to. However, take into account that when I became member last month, most of my skills were 5-10 levels higher than yours, and I still found my self being one of the lowest levels at any task that I tried in p2p (ie. fishing, mining, combat, and others). So from this standpoint, it would be better to lvl your combat and skills a bit more before paying.

On the other hand, for EVERY f2p skill, there is some sort of extension/shortcut that is members only, so you can level most skills more easily once you're a member.

Pedrahm5.gif

There are no actual requirements... it all depends on what are you going to do. But I suggest you get the skills to do basic quests such as the one that gives you acess to the Gnome Gliders and Spirit Trees since you're gonna need a lot of transportation in the Member World

MY BEST ITEM IS A BRONSE COIN! I KILLED ZEZIMA AND HE DROPED IT!

Get your magic up to at least 51 otherwise you will waste a lot of time walking from 1 place to another. Alot of your skills are also very low level

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.