An Abstract Photomanip!!!

Tainted_Hero

I have been trying hard lately to create something really unique. I think I have finally done it. :lol:

Yeah I know it isn't exteremly good, but It shows what is possible. If I saw this without first knowing how it was made, I would assume it was done with a 3d program.

photomanipabstract.gif

very nice :shock:

ill take it off your hands if you dont want... 8)

OT: btw i joined your forum and have made a few posts. do you think i could get a sig if i advertise the forum in my sig *points to post count* and it will be seen :wink:

OT: btw i joined your forum and have made a few posts. do you think i could get a sig if i advertise the forum in my sig *points to post count* and it will be seen :wink:

Thanks, sure you can get a sig if you link to the forums.

For personal conversations, please refrain from spamming threads, and use the PM service...

For personal conversations, please refrain from spamming threads, and use the PM service...

ok first of all you didnt even rate or talk about the sig, which is spam and we only made two comments so i wouldnt say that is too bad. so in conclusion, stop trying to be a mod and mind your own business! :roll:

Sorry, but its neither unique or 3d looking. I could tell straight away that its a few photos blended in together and that doesnt always auto-mean manipulation either. To create a successful manipulation, you have to manipulate an existing image into something it wasnt originally, sure this is changed, but doesnt really fall in there. I don't see any real focal point either, to be honest, its a little messy.

Before you come out thinking I'm having a go, I'm really not, it's what I think, and people have learnt to accept my "critique".

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Sorry, but its neither unique or 3d looking. I could tell straight away that its a few photos blended in together and that doesnt always auto-mean manipulation either. To create a successful manipulation, you have to manipulate an existing image into something it wasnt originally, sure this is changed, but doesnt really fall in there. I don't see any real focal point either, to be honest, its a little messy.

Before you come out thinking I'm having a go, I'm really not, it's what I think, and people have learnt to accept my "critique".

Actually it does look 3d, it would be hard to tell the difference between this and other abstracts done in 3d programs. Just because it is not a real life object, doesnt mean it is not 3d. This is a photomanip. I looked up the word manipulate in the dictionary and the definition I got was something like: To move or arrange. So yes this would be a photomanip. I would also like to know how this isn't unique? I have never seen anything like it before (that was created in the same manner). Since apprantely you claim you have then please show me where else you have seen this done. You say it is messy, well that was intentional and it wouldn't be abstract if it wasn't a mess. I love to hear good and positive comments, as long as they are well thought out.. Obviously your comments were not. Please know what your talking about before attacking some ones art.

I think you have mistaken me for someone who has no idea about art. I have been doing graphic design for years now, and have gave see and critiqued ALLOT of work over the years, believe me, nothing is new or unique.

Whether you like it or not, it has all been done.

Since when was abstract classed as something that is only messy? You are clearly the one who doesnt know anything here, as you seem to think abstract is only messy, and only lies in the form of 3d crystals, but whatever.

I'm done.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

I think you have mistaken me for someone who has no idea about art. I have been doing graphic design for years now, and have gave see and critiqued ALLOT of work over the years, believe me, nothing is new or unique.

Since when was abstract classed as something that is only messy? You are clearly the one who doesnt know anything here, as you seem to think abstract is only messy, and only lies in the form of 3d crystals, but whatever.

I'm done.

I have been doing graphic design for around a year. I know what im talking about. I have been around these forums (old ones) for over 2 years. You seem to me to be a bit big headed. Not everything has been done, and you not proving yourself just further proves my point. Apparently you haven't seen very much of my artwork either.

I'm done.

I have been doing graphic design for around a year. I know what im talking about. I have been around these forums (old ones) for over 2 years. You seem to me to be a bit big headed. Not everything has been done, and you not proving yourself just further proves my point. Apparently you haven't seen very much of my artwork either.

I'm done.

Couldnt agree more..

Abstract always a messy laod of stuff? Heh, no way.. I've seen alot of clear, clean and simple abstract images.. 'Abstract' is a wide discription.. Alot of things can be called abstract..

Onto the art..

Well, I know you were aiming for the monotone look, and I must say, you did that quite well..Althought it isnt really my taste, bt if that was what you were going for, then you did a god job.

I wouldnt say it was made with a 3d program If I didnt know who it was made, even if I didnt know anything about art..

It looks like an eye with alot of stuff around it, its not too clear what it is..

Well, I could say that you did a good job, as you were going for something like this, but I dont really like it, but thats personal taste..

Dont take this too negative, alright?

tipitsigte0.png

Just because you havent seen it being done, doesnt mean it hasnt been done before.

Here, think its so good and original? Go post it on yayhooray.com or somethingleet.com, granted yayhooray is a much professional forum, and somethingleet isnt, you'll get mixed responses, both of which will probably be along the same lines of my reply, I'm not talking small forums here either.

Tell me, do you do anything other than little sigs? You won't get anywhere if you can't take the dirt, any graphic designer will tell you that.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Just because you havent seen it being done, doesnt mean it hasnt been done before.

Here, think its so good and original? Go post it on yayhooray.com or somethingleet.com, granted yayhooray is a much professional forum, and somethingleet isnt, you'll get mixed responses, both of which will probably be along the same lines of my reply, I'm not talking small forums here either.

Tell me, do you do anything other than little sigs? You won't get anywhere if you can't take the dirt, any graphic designer will tell you that.

http://tainted-hero.deviantart.com/

If I think it is so good then why would I state that it wasnt in the first post?

Devart heh, that explains allot. 90% crap, 45% of that being works that look the same.

Edit: I used to have a page on there, the I got the entangle one, which is still up. Useless.

http://entangle.deviantart.com

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Devart heh, that explains allot. 90% crap, 45% of that being works that look the same.

Edit: I used to have a page on there, the I got the entangle one, which is still up. Useless.

http://entangle.deviantart.com

Devart has some great artists, can't argue with that.. ;)

Very talented drawers, painters, photographers, digital artists etc.. ;)

tipitsigte0.png