Ultimate Guide to Your Kingdom by Sin81

Sin81

This is my first non quest guide so please let me know if i have worded something wrong, or missed something out.

Introducion:

Firstly i will explain what i mean by Your Kingdom.

Once you have completed the quest "Throne Of Miscellania" you have access to the island as the Lord type thing. The reward for the quest is that the workers, get materials for you and deposit them into your bank whenever you talk to the advisor. Once you have completed the quest, you have the option to use the Management screen, if you have done the first part of the quest then you will only have acess to 10 workers, if you do the second quest, "Royal Trouble" then you will have 15 workers availiable.

Getting the most from your kingdom

Required:

Throne Of Miscellania

Royal Trouble

Enough Gp to last for your desired amount of time (Read in guide)

Only use if you have done both parts of the quest!!

Firstly you will need to decide what resources you want from your workers and how many days you wish to let them collect.

The resources you can gather are as follows:

Herbs

Flax

Maple Logs

Coal

Tuna/Swordfish

Teak

Mahogony

Teak/Mahogony

Seeds (Not herb seeds)

You need to go and talk to the Advisor, you will know where he is, if you have done the quests, he can be found next to King Lathus.

You will see this screen

miscellaniaeh4.png

Using this screen you select the number of workers you wish to collect each resource, you can deposit and withdraw Gp to the bank there, the bank is where the workers pay is taken from.

Every day that you leave it, the workers will take 10% of you current Gp in the bank, upto a maximum of 75k. To get the most from the Kingdom i would recommend leaving a large sum of money in there, the max it can hold is 7.5m with the second part of the quest done. And leaving it till you wish to withdraw the materials from the kingdom, then refil the bank with Gp.

The way in which the materials are gained is simple, the workers take 75k, each one of your workers will take a share of the 75k (if bank is above 750k), so 15 workers each take a share of 75k. They then in theory spend their share on materials which you can collect. For example you have 10 wokers on maples and 5 on coal, 50k of the money taken from that day will go towards maples and the other 25k on coal, the workers will then buy materials which you can colect. Something which has a large impact on the amount you will recieve is the approval rating, your approval rating, is gained by helping the workers with their work and lost by leaving them to get on with it or just killing them. The approval rating is the amount of the pay that will go towards buying materials, so for example if you had a 50% approval then you would only have 25k worth of maples and 12.5k worth of coal. Before you colelct your resources make sure your approval is 100%

Now some facts that will show you the costs of materials;

Coal = 91.6 gp each

Flax = 40 gp ea

Herbs = 826.4 gp each

Tuna = 56.3 gp ea

Swordfish = 189.4 gp each

Maple = 56.1 gp each

Teak = 166.1 gp each

Mahogony = 224.6 gp each

Teak/Mahogony = 191.3 gp each

Seeds = Impossible to calculate

So for every item gained on the island you make a profit.

There are also bonuses for gathering a certain number of materials, they are;

Coal = 1 gem every 150 ores

Maple = 1 Nest every 100 logs

Flax = 1 Herb Seed every 600 Flax

Herbs = 1 Herb Seed every 100 Herbs

Tuna = 1 Gem or Casket every 50 Tuna

Teak/Mahogony = 1 Nest every 350 logs

As you can probably tell, you are unable to colelct the bonuses for certain items every day, that is where maths is used again.

To get the most from your money and to get the most bonuses possible i have worked out how many days you should leave your kingdom to get the best from it.

Item Number of Days Outcome Extras

Coal 11 6,004 40.0

Flax 12 15,000 25.0

Herbs 5 303 3.0

Tuna 17 15,098 302.0

Maple 11 9,804 98.0

Teak 7 2,107 6.0

Mahogony 11 2,449 7.0

This table shows the perfect day to colelct your resources based on the fact you have 10 workers on the material and 100% approval.

This tabel shows you the amount of resources that you will gain every day, with the nunmber of workers working there, taking the max amount of pay a day and 100%.

thingynx5.png

The table will allow you to estimate your resources that you will gain from uusing your kingdom.

I hope people have enjoyed this guide, i know it lacks appeal and is confusing, but i'm ill, can't conentrate and....

Please leave some feedback, anything posted that should be in the guide i will add

Thanks for your time

Sin81

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

You actually can calculate the farming part: you get 479 non tree seeds @ 100% 50k used 10 workers, which results in about 104.38 coins per seed. However these seeds are random non treeseeds. Im not sure but i think that you also get 1 treeseed per 200 nontreeseeds.

Yea i was thinking about drawing out a simply table showing rewards, like herbs and seeds.

To do this i will need your help.

If people that use their kingdom could post me any results that are herbs or seeds then i can create a small programme allowing you to enter days and it will show rewards.

Thanks sin

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

Nice, however i was wondering how idle workers pay out? Do they cost money? If not, and if the money just goes to the other workers, i may simply put 10 workers on flax and 5 on idele whereas previously they were 'making' coal (and spending Flaxers' money)

• 11 months later...

good guide. i especially like the outcome extras graph. i will try collecting every 11 days coal/maple because of that. but needs an update for farming seeds. maybe someone will update. i used it on farming a few times. i always got 1 tree seed at full pay and half bar on farming and 100% approval. i also got seeds i mostly dont use, but some good herb and allottment seeds. and i'd also like to know how or if the idle system affects the resources.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This definitely deserves a bump.

The information isn't available anywhere else.

I'm wondering why this isn't AOW'd, or even part of a tip.it site guide

The only inaccuracy I found reading through it was that you need to maintain your favour at 100%, not just refill it before you collect.

One thing, don't use imageshack for pictures, half the time, imageshack pictures don't show up, like in your guide. Use tinypic instead, much more reliable.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

This definitely deserves a bump.

The information isn't available anywhere else.

I'm wondering why this isn't AOW'd, or even part of a tip.it site guide

The only inaccuracy I found reading through it was that you need to maintain your favour at 100%, not just refill it before you collect.

he meant refill the coffers with cash, so that it always has at least 750k at the time the workers get paid otherwise you are not as efficient. of course everyday go help a lil.

macho_munky.png

The way in which the materials are gained is simple, the workers take 75k, each one of your workers will take a share of the 75k (if bank is above 750k), so 15 workers each take a share of 75k. They then in theory spend their share on materials which you can collect. For example you have 10 wokers on maples and 5 on coal, 50k of the money taken from that day will go towards maples and the other 25k on coal, the workers will then buy materials which you can colect. Something which has a large impact on the amount you will recieve is the approval rating, your approval rating, is gained by helping the workers with their work and lost by leaving them to get on with it or just killing them. The approval rating is the amount of the pay that will go towards buying materials, so for example if you had a 50% approval then you would only have 25k worth of maples and 12.5k worth of coal. Before you colelct your resources make sure your approval is 100%

Not really.

I don't think he's maintaining this guide anymore though.