High quality pixelated sigs

JaX

Dragon med is only thing I will accept, except for the picture of the lesser demon.. in his case any dragon item

abstractknight.jpg

This is my first abstract pixel art peice.. I spent alot of time on this one pondering how I should show his rage towards the system

punisherlesserdemon.jpg

I'm worried JaGeX might take my design from me with this scary depiction of

the lesser demon

powersmither.jpg

This one reminds me of the old days.. Back when things were happy.. alot of abstract style in this one

ultimablast.jpg

Does this bring you back to the first time you pked someone on the wilderness.. The feeling that surges through your veins.. Same for me.. I had to sum up that energy of the feeling of invincibility..

runeplatedragon.jpg

This one personally brings me back to the day, the moment, the second, i killed the dragon on Crandor to wear my rune plate..

Happy bidding. No joke bigs please, I don't do that to your artwork, do the same for me

My stats are so low because whenever I quit runescape I give my characters away.

Just because you people think art is done with fancy smancy 3d designs, it isn't you are just the lower class, unable to see to true divinity of abstract and impressionistic art

those are the most crapiest sigs (if they are sigs) ive ever seen,

stop freaking spamming you stupid inexperianced mspainters!!!!!

and as for you jax, a one eyed rat with no hair and one legs could tell that that work was made by a preschooler who knows how to draw demons. impresionistic art my butt, that has to be the worst serious sig ive ever seen.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com