Pissant's goals. Going for 90 strength!

If you read, could you please take the time to reply? It means alot to me. Especially since in two months this blog has gotten only three replies from other people. :uhh:

Strength: 84/87/90

Woodcutting: 76/81/80 Complete!

Attack: 75/82/80 Complete!

Agility: 58/62/60 Complete!

Firemaking: 52/60/60 Complete!

Quest cape: 218 quest points out of 232

It's a short list, but they are things I've been wanting to do for a long time.

I'll be at the ankous for melee exp and cutting mages outside lletya for wcing.

Agility will be the last thing I go for, as it doesn't really benefit me much, just rounding off one of my levels. I recently added a small firemaking goal because I've become addicted to trouble brewing, although my firemaking level isn't good enough to be effective there. So, I decided to get 60 firemaking.

If anyone knows how to post pics on fedora core (operating system), tell me.

No donations please, none of these skills can be bought. (Unless you donate food, that's always helpful at the ankous.)

I'll post whatever levels I get each day. If anyone feels like a game of cw, just pm me. (We all need the occasional break.)

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Got 76 attack completely by surprise in castle wars yesterday night.

EDIT: 78 woodcutting at mages today.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Well, I resurrected this by looking through my old posts. Most of my old goals are now complete, but I still want 90 strength.

pissant22.png

• 2 weeks later...

60 agility!

EDIT: just realized I got 1.4k total from quests today.

pissant22.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well, recently my strength hasn't been going up due to the fact that I am addicted to using my whip.

With the advent of the new and improved salve amulet I'm going to finally leave cw and visit the ankous in hopes of 90 strength.

Good luck, mate! :D
Good luck to you too. Your rc owns mine.

pissant22.png

82 hp and a clue scroll at the ankous last night. Clue was bad, rune full helm, plate, mage long, black d hide top, and 15 purple firelighters.

pissant22.png

Thanks. On a completely random note, ankous drop fried mushrooms. :?

pissant22.png

81 woodcutting by surprise while cutting maples for firemaking.

pissant22.png

My goal of 60 firemaking is now complete.

pissant22.png