Easy Power Fletching and Stringing, Alching too

mattisthe1

This is my second guide here, my first guide (about fletching and alchemy) was informative but in a guide already, so hopefully this will be new material.

Carving

Music, TV, or other games that you can stop are your friends here. Not much I can tell you but to ALWAYS do 27 logs when you are carving bows or arrow shafts. Having two monitors is good here, for example I'm typing this on one monitor while making sure i don't get randoms with the other.

Stringing

Now is when I help you. This may be knowledge to you, but this is the quickest way to string. First, withdraw X 14 strings or unstrungs then withdraw all of the other material. So if you withdrew X 14 bowstrings, then you would withdraw all unstrung bows. If you did this correctly, you should have 14 of each item meeting up in the middle of your inventory.

Now move one of the top items to the next-to-last space in your inventory. Click ONCE on it, then DOUBLE click on the item to its right. You now should have made one bow and have the very last item in your inventory highlighted. Now double-click on the item to its left, then double click back on it, and on and on.

Now that you have all your bows strung, you should have 14 bows in the top half of your inventory and the bottom half empty. Go to the bank and FIRST withdraw all of one material, THEN store all bows, THEN withdraw all of other materials. This will put you back in the position to string more. Rinse and repeat from the paragraph above this one to here.

Feathering and Tipping

Pretty much just get all the materials in your inventory, like 1500 feathers, shafts, and tips. First click on the shafts, then double click on the feathers, then double click on the shafts, you get the point.

Now that you have headless arrows, repeat the above process with headlesses and tips. Then you'll be done with it! yay

Alching

Just get all the things you want to alch in notes in an inventory spot on the right side, then use the scrollbar on the magic menu to line up the high alch spell with the notes. Then click, click, click! You need to click about when the last gold orb is at its biggest, that should get you alching pretty smoothly. Somthing else interesting that I read on another guide is that by going to your computer's Control Panel, clicking on Accesibility, then on the Mouse tab, then the MouseKeys checkbox-button-thing, you can make it to where the 5 key on the number pad clicks, along with your mouse.

Quick Xp

Again, this may be common knowledge to some people but you can get very easy experience points by making 1k yew longbows (s) then selling them for materials, then rinse and repeat.

Locations

Be sure that the bank you are fletching or stringing at is easy to get access to your account in, so I don't suggest the mage arena bank. My personal favorite is the lumbridge bank chest because it requires only one click except when it gets closed and it is not very crowded, but you may want to fletch at Seers Villiage to keep an eye on the market prices.

When you alch choose somewhere that is pleasing on the eyes, not so you can look at the "beauty" of RuneScape, but so your eyes wont be bleeding when your done alching. I suggest the air altar, or the air obelisk if you are willing to take a risk and have tele runes =]

Rules

- NEVER, I repeat NEVER do anything less than full inventory capacity. Don't do 25 logs to bows\shafts, and never do 13 bows and strings.

-ALWAYS do one job at a time, which means not carving some bows then stringing them in the same inventory load. Just one job at a time is easier, quicker, and more relaxing than everything at once.

-REMEMBER, RuneScape is not just about one skill. Not only are there other things to do, never value fletching over spending time with a clan, friends, or family. Fletching can wait, people can not.

If you read this please comment

Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Yeah i have seen another discussion about the numlock 5 pressing alching methode, They said Jagex would say its macro, but the forum mods asked and it is NOT a macro.

Fl3tch3r 4 lyf3

99 fl3tch1ng

60+ 4ll sk1lls (43 hunt atm but going to 60)

1570+ total

85/94 m4g3, im getting there sooner or later.

-REMEMBER, RuneScape is not just about one skill. Not only are there other things to do, never value fletching over spending time with a clan, friends, or family. Fletching can wait, people can not.

Lovely, stop any people who get over-fletch sores ::'

Good guide, people will bugger for pics though. I stupidly NEVER realized the double click trick ::'

Lovely, stop any people who get over-fletch sores ::'

Good guide, people will bugger for pics though. I stupidly NEVER realized the double click trick ::'

yeah, i never thought about double clicking either until i saw it in a similar guide on another forum. :XD:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Screenies are in the works, just have to buy some fletching stuff then I'll get em pretty quick

ty for the good reviews, and I didn't get any of this info from another post or thread on this forum or another except for the 5 thing on the number pad. I'm not sure who posted that, but tyvm

instead of the numlock 5 method, i have another idea. On a laptop, you can hit the left click button without moving the cursor. With a normal mouse, you simply lift it off the table when you click, thus avoiding accidentally moving it from the right spot for alching.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I considered posting that, but not all people have mouses you can pick up, particularly the kind where you roll a ball with your thumb