Free Pixel Sigs Here.

Lowgravity

Hi, i'm bored and I need example sigs (I don't have any ATM).

Please leave what you want :

Name :

Person (hair, clothes, armour colour etc) :

Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) :

Background (wilderness, smiths, pub, inn etc) :

Other characters (hair, clothes, armour etc) :

Anything else (little things.. like imps, flowers, candles etc) :

Please be specific, I don't want posts like "plz can i have a sig" or "can i have a guy plz" :D Thanks.

(No examples for the obvious reason.. I need examples which is the point of this :shock: .)

All sigs are free :D .

Donations are also welcome. (Starting up runescape again, need some cash :P .)

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Name : PoseidoN

Person (hair-white, shaggy, clothes-full zammy but red p hat, armour colour etc-rune with red trim) :

Scenario varrrock server 1 market place

Background (bank) :

Other characters (a bunch of random characters

Anything else (a wall, flowers, accents to the piece...

Thanks

Poseidon

Name : YouMakeMeSik ( sik is spelt with out the 'c'. Also, make the start of each word a capital; 'Y' 'M' 'M' 'S' ).

Person (hair, clothes, armour colour etc) : The guy in my current sig, only: Blue SHORT sleeve button shirt, black pants, some black hair, strained, or tired, or happy expression on the guy. Include the white party hat, white gloves and white boots.

Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) : He is smithing.

Background (wilderness, smiths, pub, inn etc) : He's in a wooden hut, and sitting at a table (on a chair).

Other characters (hair, clothes, armour etc) : Nothing.

Anything else (little things.. like imps, flowers, candles etc) : K, some extra's:

Character Position: He is sitting on a chair, kinda leaning against a table, with one hand on the table, and one in the air (holding hammer). He is about to strike the hammer down on a rune sword that he is making.

Features on table: A candle burning, a mug of beer, an anvil, the sword obviously, and if you can, make the table look a little burnt.

Hut features: The hut should have a window, looking onto a grassy field or something.

^The extra details are just to help you visualise, don't worry tooo much about them.

Thanks in advance, and if I like the sig, I'll make a donation :lol:

-If I ever end up getting on, so much work lately...- :oops:

Name: Mummi

Guy with light skin, white beard.

Black med helm, wizard robe, blue skirt, sapphire amulet, gold gloves, boots, yellow cape on him. Water staff.

He's hitting monkey with melee. (no blood thanks)

Background: Karamja jungle, monkey & palm trees there.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Person (hair, clothes, armour colour etc) : White hair and beard, wearing full black dragonhide armour, with yellow cape, boots, and gloves. I also have an amulet of some sort with a bow and arrows.

Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) : Forest,or wilderness ranging something

Background (wilderness, smiths, pub, inn etc) : forest/wilderness

Name : lord_drago99

Person (hair, clothes, armour colour etc) : black hair ,full rune,dragon ammy,red gloves and boots

Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) : wild

Background (wilderness, smiths, pub, inn etc) : wild rune rocks

Other characters (hair, clothes, armour etc) : black dragon magjical short robin hood hat dragon ammy,green gloves,boots

Anything else (little things.. like imps, flowers, candles etc) : red spiders in back ground

o and can ya try and make it like like im fighintg the ranger thanks

YouMakeMeSik.png

Youmakeme this is the foreground finished, now just the wooden cabin.. Would you like anything else added / changed :P .. Starting PoseidoN's after I finish this one.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Name : Skull

Person (hair, clothes, armour colour etc) : a guy in brownish wood-rangers like cloathing with a dark brown cloak (with a hood)

Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) : my character (stated abobe) holding his bow down with one foot on a lump of wood and a pole to the lower left corner full of arrows

Background (wilderness, smiths, pub, inn etc) : Trees and the at a far distance a city with a castle and houses

Other characters (hair, clothes, armour etc) : no other human characters..

Anything else (little things.. like imps, flowers, candles etc) : add 2 imps hanging in a tree somewhere , a monkey , a squirl and uhm some birds and flowers

challenging? i hope so? try using some more complex poses and characters and loosen up some lines

i hope this will bring you allot of farther since im hoping to challenge you here to make you better

signature_1.gif

Name : UnknowKiller

Person (hair, clothes, armour colour etc) : Blue partyhat, red shirt, black shorts, glory amulet & white flowers on hand

Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) : Runecrafting

Background (wilderness, smiths, pub, inn etc) : Nature Rune Altar

Other characters (hair, clothes, armour etc) : -

Anything else (little things.. like imps, flowers, candles etc) : Writing: Rc 70+

The first one looks awesome :shock:

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Id like a One too

Name : Deadlyaznboy

Person : Red Mask , Scythe, Priest Robes, Holy Symbol, Red Gloves+Boots

Scenario (drop party, wilderness, smithing etc) : Burning Yew Logs

Background : Next to a yew tree

Anything else (little things.. like imps, flowers, candles etc) : Green + Blue Mask on ground in background, with fire staff and oak short bow sitting next to them.

Words: F2P Fo-EVA, Skill total= 800+

YouMakeMeSikcabinfont.png

Finished? I think.. Tell me if you want anything else added.

Quer what do you mean by a pole in the left corner full of arrows?

Omg, sry, I forgot about this topic :oops:

The sig looks great, and you're really improving your pixel skills. Gl with your future pixelling btw.

name: dark ice

pic: guy with white hair pink shirt and pants white shoes and a nice pink cape and a pink party hat....he should be sittin on a throne with torches on either side....maybe a shield and sword hangin on the wall...if you can put some little servants in shabby brown robes bowin in front of him....in the corner i want it to say "real men wear pink"

thats it thx!!

supdarklinkel1.jpg

*cough*cough* I'm female. Don't forget t3h b00bs!111eleven

Name : Erinwolfrus

Person: Full addy armor without helmet or kite, black boots, green gloves. Green eyes. Fair.

Scenario: Leaning against a palm tree next to a sparkling river. Lobster in one hand, sword in other, winking.

Background: Karamja forest. Part view of those green/yellow striped snakes.

Other characters (hair, clothes, armour etc) : Neon orange hair. Addy pick leaning against tree next to her.

Hey, I'll give you 3k for this, even though it's free.